davieG

2017/18 U23s, Development, U19s etc

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's head and shoulders above anything at U23 level, he's also doing it out of position. 

What is his position 

• Like 1

Is he going to be good enough to get on the bench for the first team this season?

I can't watch the games because the official site won't send me the confirm your email email for some reason.

32 minutes ago, Webbo said:

If Sean St Leger thinks this co commentary will lead to a career in the media, he's going to be disappointed.He's so monotonous. 

If he genuinely managed to nob Taylor Swift with that voice bloke deserves a ****ing knighthood

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

If he genuinely managed to nob Taylor Swift with that voice bloke deserves a ****ing knighthood

He probably told her he used to play for Leicester. Guaranteed knicker loosener.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Disappointing stuff both teams seem devoid of any football talent. Sure they're hard-working and defend from the front but there's only rare glimpses of footballing skill that makes me think oh that was good/clever/skilful. So much hoofing but I guess they'll fit into the 1st team.

I find it awesome when we beat teams who play pretty passing football by turning the game into the pure hoofing chaos that gives us an advantage. 

It's our identity, its incredibly annoying for the opposition, and it works to win games.

On another note, there's no way Bombscare Benny is going to play another first team game this season. Shakey was watching that game from the stands.

10 minutes ago, Wookie said:

How unconfident is Musa that he didn't shoot himself?

Not even making the bench for the first team isn't generally good for confidence.

Anyway he had the keeper right in front of him so was a difficult shot. He tried shooting in a similar position later, decent shot too but it was saved.

Why on earth did Musa pass for the first, put it on your left and stroke it in the corner. Absolute bottle job, his mentality is so fragile it's ridiculous. 

Two cracking finishes from Thomas, he will deserve a spot on the bench soon enough at the current rate. 

6 minutes ago, Long Eaton Fox said:

Also thought the 2 young centre backs did well. Benny will surely leave in Jan.

Benny will see out his ludicrous contract unless we pay him off. To think people declared him our best centre back in the summer... good grief. 

7 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Benny will see out his ludicrous contract unless we pay him off. To think people declared him our best centre back in the summer... good grief. 

You're probably right unfortunately

35 minutes ago, davieG said:

Disappointing stuff both teams seem devoid of any football talent. Sure they're hard-working and defend from the front but there's only rare glimpses of footballing skill that makes me think oh that was good/clever/skilful. So much hoofing but I guess they'll fit into the 1st team.

Yea it was awful viewing. Basically smash it down the wing even if there is a better option. They all do look ready for first team though, poor first touch and panicking on the ball lol

Thomas was good though. Needs chances in the first team or loaned out.

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

If Sean St Leger thinks this co commentary will lead to a career in the media, he's going to be disappointed.He's so monotonous. 

Not just that, but he keeps on forgetting what words he's trying to say and has to ask his co-commentator what word hes looking for!