Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

One Love Manchester

4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

so weird having Chris Martin signing alongside Liam Gallagher, I'm pretty sure Liam hates everything about Coldplay 

Was weird seeing Coldplay sing an Oasis song too, but then they've just turned out for a benefit gig for Liam's home city, he's hardly gonna tell him to do one is he lol 

Saw Noel playing alongside Damon Albarn the other week on TV as part of the Gorilaz, and they don't have a great history. He's even doing a couple of the tour dates. Maybe the Gallaghers are mellowing.

Not my type of thing really

Now if Sabbath came on and played War Pigs..... I would sit up

All in all for a good cause, so you have to take your hat off to all the acts and the fans that turned out    :worship:

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Was weird seeing Coldplay sing an Oasis song too, but then they've just turned out for a benefit gig for Liam's home city, he's hardly gonna tell him to do one is he lol 

Saw Noel playing alongside Damon Albarn the other week on TV as part of the Gorilaz, and they don't have a great history. He's even doing a couple of the tour dates. Maybe the Gallaghers are mellowing.

Noel has always been the mellow one though, I couldn't see Liam doing anything with the lads from Blur tbh lol 

Liam what a legend. Was performing at a gig in Germany 3/4 hours before and got a private jet over to perform again tonight in Manchester. Live Forever was absolutely brilliant. Enjoyed the whole thing and I've got so much admiration for Arianna after that!

8 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

I don't tweet often but I replied to his tweet telling him maybe he should stop and think about what he says, and that life isn't a race to be the biggest **** first. Guarantee he won't reply because I didn't make a spelling mistake he could pick on.

It was great. A lot of it wasn't my cup of tea and Justin Bieber still has a great face for punching, but thought Ariana (who I'd not even heard of until two weeks ago) was superb in the way she handled herself.

Ariana handled the whole thing really well.

Not just the concert (which was pulled together at very short notice), but also going to visit the kids still in hospital.

Got a lot of respect, could tell the incident moved her.

Not sure every celebrity would have done the same. And many would probably have ran a mile, making their PA do all the talking :rolleyes:

15 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Not just the concert (which was pulled together at very short notice), but also going to visit the kids still in hospital.

Not sure every celebrity would have done the same. And many would probably have ran a mile, making their PA do all the talking :rolleyes:

I guess they have to tread a fine line with the risk of being damned if they do and damned if they don't. Easy to be totally absent = criticism or seen to be trying to gain publicity = criticsm. There is little doubting that her profile has been vastly boosted by this but I don't doubt her intentions for a minute. She's acted with great dignity and humility and an (apparently) genuine concern for those injured and bereaved.

Fair play to her

21 hours ago, TK95 said:

The criticism Piers Morgan gave her was horrible. Yes he's apologised now but no need for it at all.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

The criticism Piers Morgan gave her was horrible. Yes he's apologised now but no need for it at all.

Piers Morgan is an utter cvnt. I didn't even see or hear what he said about her, but it couldn't lessen my existing opinion of him. 

Didn't watch concert live, Sporting CP women football team was playing [and winning] in Taça de Portugal [women FA Cup equivalent in England] at same time.

When the women footballl endend the [public] tv channel with tv rights for the concert didn't show the concert.. nor Sporting CP women team celebrations after they won the 'taça'/cup.

Yet in last minutes of the women's football game, they were switching [in same channel] beetween the game and concert and I couldn't watch neither in a good way..:facepalm::facepalm: 

Portuguese public tv... what a bunch of retarded and envy 'lampiões' they are .. I bet if it were benfica women playing they would show all the game and the celebrations after the ending.

Cvnts.

About the concert I watched a few songs in youtube,... some were nice, some..well, it's about helping and also show some strength after the attacks.

Ariana Grande still makes shitt* music, and is a marketing product, but she was great doing all this. 

She made herself an example of what musicians/celebs can do to help all those people who suffered with those stupid attacks.

Big charity events such as Live Aid/ Live 8 should happen more often. To help poor people, to help those that suffer with attacks,..

All big celebs from music, cinema, tv, should get together and help. They should be concerned and at least give a bit of their time to help make this events, it's all they need to collect a few millions once in a while to help those who need.

I'm not saying they should give some of their millions. All they need is to give a bit of their time, it's enough.

Kudos to Bill Gates family and the likes who joined their foundation that gave a big portion of the millions they had to give back to the community who made them rich.

Sorry for my bad english. 

Still I think you'll understand better than my good portuguese.

:)

Archived