Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

51 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Robben overrated and too weak in my opinion so I got rid of him, it's about the TEAM man vs the player ;) 

You could always be one of those a-holes that starts for chem and then pauses one min in to go to a more effective formation.  He could be your right ST

scraped a 2-1 win in the last game of the season to stay, robben wnted to prove a point i think by scoring the winner in the 90th min. 

Edited by Beliall

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Unfortunately unless you have pace and power fifa basically make you unusable which is where I think your problem lies, if you can afford it I’d replace hummels and Rodriguez with Vidal and Boateng, if not maybe go for nif(non in form) Goretzka and 3rd If Ginter/If Tah... you could even carry on and bin off the Lyon pair and get if Naldo and for me 1 of If not thee best keeper in the game nif Fahrman

missed this earlier, thanks for the post, i am looking at naldo and farhman , bagged PTG goretzka earlier so have put that cdm whos name i can ever remember on the market for 20k. I like James buut he hasnt been anything special, and i need a better defensive stat there, may even sell robben for a new winger, maybe an IF coman

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Just packed De Gea as part of a Mega Pack! Sell? I already have VdS in goal who I LOVE (@dbtcity :D ).  Tempted to use him to go after another Icon, or sell him and get one of those cheaper icons on the open market... 

De Gea > Ben Hamer > Prime Van der sar lol 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Beliall said:

nice mate. I would definitely lost to you by one jammy goal and rage for 10 mins

LOL, happy to give you a game sometime (if at home and not working and can ever play again). We’re already PSN buddies  

5 minutes ago, Beliall said:

missed this earlier, thanks for the post, i am looking at naldo and farhman , bagged PTG goretzka earlier so have put that cdm whos name i can ever remember on the market for 20k. I like James buut he hasnt been anything special, and i need a better defensive stat there, may even sell robben for a new winger, maybe an IF coman

There’s a load of really good bundes wingers, the 1 I seem to come up against quite a lot as a super sub in the WL is Sif Bailey he’s just all round filthy, on the right id definitely say Coman or a cheaper option Origi... a pretty decent formation that uses wingers and is fairly solid is the 4411 I play @HankMarvin quite a bit and he used it for a good few games, it’s horrible to try and break down and on the counter it’s pretty deadly... you might be better off selling off your la liga players and going full on bundes as it has a load of op players that don’t cost to much

• Like 1

Got florenzi as a super sub, hopefully his price cap get increased soon.

panic sold allba when his price dropped earlier to 250k for 270k now 330k

made some decent profilt on 3 azplicuetas earlier got them for 200k and sold for 250k

used Kolasinac for a game but didn’t think his any better than VVD

25 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

LOL, happy to give you a game sometime (if at home and not working and can ever play again). We’re already PSN buddies  

i would mate but i play on pc now  :( 

23 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

There’s a load of really good bundes wingers, the 1 I seem to come up against quite a lot as a super sub in the WL is Sif Bailey he’s just all round filthy, on the right id definitely say Coman or a cheaper option Origi... a pretty decent formation that uses wingers and is fairly solid is the 4411 I play @HankMarvin quite a bit and he used it for a good few games, it’s horrible to try and break down and on the counter it’s pretty deadly... you might be better off selling off your la liga players and going full on bundes as it has a load of op players that don’t cost to much

see what you're saying mate but i really like hybrid teams

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Got florenzi as a super sub, hopefully his price cap get increased soon.

panic sold allba when his price dropped earlier to 250k for 270k now 330k

made some decent profilt on 3 azplicuetas earlier got them for 200k and sold for 250k

used Kolasinac for a game but didn’t think his any better than VVD

What’s Florenzi like? He looks insane

edit: sniped him... didn’t rate him... Sold him ?

Edited by dbtcity

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Just bought a birthday riyad. 100k not sure if deal or not, but he was cheapest without me waiting to snipe (it was late). 

Think I’ll put Maestro on him... 

He's really good. Bought him for 105k and played a couple of games with him last night so that I could play a Prem team with Long and Walters up front. Strength not great but he's good fun.

I would consider giving my left nut for that FB Florenzi to go into this team I made last night, switching to a 4231 in-game with Florenzi and Goretzka at CDM, Bailey, ADP and Lozano at CAM and Immobile at ST. Might have to give it a try with IF Bonaventura instead of Florenzi for now.

Did anyone get Seamus Coleman's special card? I heard that you have to score off the post to get him. But when I logged onto the web app i got a message saying it looks like you weren't given Coleman when you should have got him and that he's now in my club. I don't even remember scoring off the post lol

3 out of 5 boys in green so far

Edited by Kyuubi
Additional info

39 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Did anyone get Seamus Coleman's special card? I heard that you have to score off the post to get him. But when I logged onto the web app i got a message saying it looks like you weren't given Coleman when you should have got him and that he's now in my club. I don't even remember scoring off the post lol

3 out of 5 boys in green so far

According to Reddit quite a few people got him without doing the objective. 

Which player you gonna get with your green cards?

29 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

According to Reddit quite a few people got him without doing the objective. 

Which player you gonna get with your green cards?

I just realised i did score off the post yesterday... it was an own goal ha! Surely a glitch.

Most probably Toure for my team and schweinsteiger to use for an sbc. 

Just played a right bell on the single matches. He went 2 up in 20 mins and was making me watch every cut scene and was shushing me both goals (which weren’t good). I decided to pause twice and make him wait and then just quit so he loses his Irish goal bonus.

For some reason today my passes aren’t reaching my players and it’s really annoying me 

[update - just had someone quit on me after I scored in first min. I got a goal so I guess he got his. Oh well means I didn’t have to play a bell for a whole game at least] 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

Just came across someone nice on Fifa!! Sent me this before the game (copy and pasted before anyone says anything  about typos) 

“Yo want to help each other with the weekly downward headers challenge? Well go goal for goal back and forth. Just tap up on the directional pad constantly when I have the ball to spam offside trap, and hold triangle at the same time  to move your goalie out of position. I will do the same for you.”

Game ended 20-18 and out my 20, I scored 4 downward headers! Why is crossing so hard?! lol 

29 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Just came across someone nice on Fifa!! Sent me this before the game (copy and pasted before anyone says anything  about typos) 

“Yo want to help each other with the weekly downward headers challenge? Well go goal for goal back and forth. Just tap up on the directional pad constantly when I have the ball to spam offside trap, and hold triangle at the same time  to move your goalie out of position. I will do the same for you.”

Game ended 20-18 and out my 20, I scored 4 downward headers! Why is crossing so hard?! lol 

Haha quality. Did the same thing last night, whenever I played against a team I gave the ball to my keeper and let the opponent score... found someone who played ball and did the Irish scorer objective in one game. However I did come across a dick who wouldn't let me score but expected me to let him score so I destroyed him 

57 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Brilliant. LT crossing. 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I did something similar this morning. I named my team "IrishGoalsPls" and we took it in turn to score with our Irish attackers. Try playing a couple of Squad Battles games on Beginner and spam L1 crosses.

Anyone used baby Crespo? Packed him in an Icon upgrade pack (only had to spend about 50k and used players in my club).

• Haha 1