Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Got 4/5 St Paddy's Day players so far. Only need to play another 3 matches to get the last one.

Which FUT Birthday player(s) should I go for? None fit my team so I'm thinking Rooney because he's highest rated.

I do like the look of Toure though. The strong link triangle with Bailly and Aurier is tempting.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

latest squad thanks to the help of you guys, plays well onling, robben and rodriguez  james are on the market. i like the latter uut he is costing a fortune in fitness aards the fat ****, and robben is not as effective as coman. next up is naldo and fahrman from the money. slotted thorgan hazard in CF for the time being until i think of something better, might put raffael there and get a new striker

new squad.jpg

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

latest squad thanks to the help of you guys, plays well onling, robben and rodriguez  james are on the market. i like the latter uut he is costing a fortune in fitness aards the fat ****, and robben is not as effective as coman. next up is naldo and fahrman from the money. slotted thorgan hazard in CF for the time being until i think of something better, might put raffael there and get a new striker

new squad.jpg

He’s finally seen the light! ??

After a terrible run just played and beat this team... 

22A9D922-818C-4FA3-B83F-C28D92825882.jpeg

this ****ing game guys, i just lost on pens to a 73 rated squad that i hammered for 120 mins. 25 shots. and their goalie saved EVERY penalty. **** off fifa (in squad battles)

Edited by Beliall

3 hours ago, Beliall said:

ouch dude, update on my end, i am missing james, but someone has bid so looks like i will sell him just ot buy him again.. havent won since he has gone, and im back on 4141 trialing toliso

Check out Tolisso, the IF one but also try him as reg. Great box to box CM

Edited by HoustonFox

48 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Has anyone else tried the base icon sbc? I’m so tempted but I know I’ll pull a dog muck card

No, don't do it. According to Futbin, the cheapest way of doing it is $247k (and that's if you trade in 2 88 FUT birthday specials) and you have no control over who you get (and they are untradeable). 

You can probably buy who you wanted for an extra 50k now.  

I actually just packed baby Larsson.  Already have Prime Larsson, so just recycled the baby into the Del P SBC.  I so want him... 

Edited by HoustonFox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

No, don't do it. According to Futbin, the cheapest way of doing it is $247k (and that's if you trade in 2 88 FUT birthday specials) and you have no control over who you get (and they are untradeable). 

You can probably buy who you wanted for an extra 50k now.  

I actually just packed baby Larsson.  Already have Prime Larsson, so just recycled then baby into the Del P SBC.  I so want him... 

I love him he’s got 528 goals and like 350 assists in 587 games from cam for me... I just want Vieira lol realistically I won’t attempt it though I’m trying to build up a pot to have some fun with tots

10 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Check out Tolisso, the IF one but also try him as reg. Great box to box CM

yeah hes a decent player. im going to spend the day losing in different formations. but james is staying put, scored a goal for one of my only 2 points last night in his first game back. i do like NIF toliso though, the more i play the more im leaning towards a full bundes team. but allan has been such a good player for his rating, i would only swap forr naingolan at this point

IF you're doing the base Icon SBC it's worth it for one reason and one reason only.

It's cheaper to do the SBC than buy a normal icon, the icon you get from the SBC then goes towards a prime icon. I.e. Carlos, Ferdinand etc.

However if you're happy to do the SBC and use the baby icon do it.

19 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I did something similar this morning. I named my team "IrishGoalsPls" and we took it in turn to score with our Irish attackers. Try playing a couple of Squad Battles games on Beginner and spam L1 crosses.

Anyone used baby Crespo? Packed him in an Icon upgrade pack (only had to spend about 50k and used players in my club).

Named my squad Irish and gave each other the goals. Took us all the way et time though to get the ten goals. Shane long is beyond shit! I mean he is ****ing useless. Ive not used a player as bad as him. Ended up discarding him out frustration. Beyond useless.

6 hours ago, leicester4life said:

Decided to splash out on Ronaldo, need 90 Rooney at rcm and Walker at rb, upgrade Reid at cb to anyone half decent then longer term get Vieira or blanc at cdm, anyone half decent fancy a few games on ps4 to point out where I'm going wrong? I still keep getting battered 

Screenshot_2018-03-18-19-43-47.png

What's your user name?  Will add you and then if online at the same time, we can have a game.

Get SIF Mooy as your CDM.  Guy is a machine... 

I’ve genuinely never enjoyed a game less than FIFA 18!! I keep coming back for the same old bs just to get some pathetic excuse for rewards, time to have a few weeks off before tots/the World Cup mode drop

Edited by dbtcity

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve genuinely never enjoyed a game less than FIFA 18!! I keep coming back for the same old bs just to get some pathetic excuse for rewards, time to have a few weeks off before tots/the World Cup mode drop

The thing is improving your players doesn’t really help you, because meta players are so OP.

So basically once you get to a certain skill level, it’s just groundhog day everytime you play.

Add to that the piss poor rewards rewards for monthly’s.

i stopped playing SB few months ago, and now WL has lost its appeal I struggled to play 25 games this weekend.

last month I was looking at the rewards thread on reddit and it seemed like people where getting better rewards for silver monthly’s.

so I’ll try that this month.

• Like 2