Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

23 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

I saved on Walker and took his 84 NIF as I couldn't see a big difference other than 120k coins. Had a few goes with Ake yesterday and I spanked a few online which rarely happens. 

Got 2 of the Irish players as well - can you buy any on the market? I've got 3 to finish still which will hopefully be enough for Rooney and Bastian

No, you can only get St Patrick's Day cards from the weekly objectives.

Am I reading too much into this or are EA saying that prime R9 is on his way?

I'd never be able to afford him, but could mean potentially big profit on the 6 SIF Icardi's sitting in my transfer list.

Also, watched Nepenthez's stream last night where he was grinding bronze pack method and upgrade SBCs in order to craft a base icon and I decided to give it a go. It definitely seems doable, if you're patient enough. I got the 84 rated squad done in just over an hour using just bronze players already in my club. Only the 83 and 85 rated squads left to do.

Invested in about 35 Kessie's at close to discard price on bid a few days ago in preparation for a FUT SBC with Doumbia and/or Ibarbo as the brick slots. He's now gone up to 1000 coins each.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

205xvgp.png

Not gonna lie, I regret Larsson. For what I paid for the SBC I could have Hagi instead who'd be infinitely better in that spot. 

Me too, Finners, he just doesn’t seem to click for me. Doesn’t seem that fast, strong or lethal. Maybe I only play him in games I get handicapped on? 

How is that Werner? Looks v tasty! I may have to get him to keep on my Werner continuous upgrade program! Also I just snagged a TOTW Keita too (34k). 

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Am I reading too much into this or are EA saying that prime R9 is on his way?

I'd never be able to afford him, but could mean potentially big profit on the 6 SIF Icardi's sitting in my transfer list.

Also, watched Nepenthez's stream last night where he was grinding bronze pack method and upgrade SBCs in order to craft a base icon and I decided to give it a go. It definitely seems doable, if you're patient enough. I got the 84 rated squad done in just over an hour using just bronze players already in my club. Only the 83 and 85 rated squads left to do.

Invested in about 35 Kessie's at close to discard price on bid a few days ago in preparation for a FUT SBC with Doumbia and/or Ibarbo as the brick slots. He's now gone up to 1000 coins each.

Yes he's out tonight along with Gullit and Maldini. 

If anyone still wants a baby icon do it now at 230k otherwise you'll be paying north of 300k 

15 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Me too, Finners, he just doesn’t seem to click for me. Doesn’t seem that fast, strong or lethal. Maybe I only play him in games I get handicapped on? 

How is that Werner? Looks v tasty! I may have to get him to keep on my Werner continuous upgrade program! Also I just snagged a TOTW Keita too (34k). 

Werner is absolutely absurd, not gonna lie. Finishes everything and is just rapid as hell. 

• Like 1

Managed to sell about 20 of my Kessie's for around 3k each as soon as the FUT SBC was released yesterday. Logged back into FUT later on and they were down to 800 coins each. A decent 45k profit made. Sniped SIF Martinez for 26k to replace baby Crespo at ST with prime ADP, EOAE Kaka and SBC Giovinco in the CAM spots.

If you can fit him in to your team, FB Schweinsteiger is really fun to use. I play him at right CDM with a Shadow, alongside IF Allan who stays back while attacking, and his long shots second to none.

5 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Managed to sell about 20 of my Kessie's for around 3k each as soon as the FUT SBC was released yesterday. Logged back into FUT later on and they were down to 800 coins each. A decent 45k profit made. Sniped SIF Martinez for 26k to replace baby Crespo at ST with prime ADP, EOAE Kaka and SBC Giovinco in the CAM spots.

If you can fit him in to your team, FB Schweinsteiger is really fun to use. I play him at right CDM with a Shadow, alongside IF Allan who stays back while attacking, and his long shots second to none.

Nice work! Due to the timezone difference, I'm at work when all the challenges hit, so I generally miss on a lot of the hype selling.  I do have a better timezone for buying though as often stuff is cheaper.  I have 2 hours to get 7 online wins, if I wanted to get the Schweinsteiger, and again at work.  Not going to happen.  I went for Toure as my Birthday player.  Hope I made the right choice... 

• Like 1

after pretty much a 2 month break from weekend league, i thought I'd give it a shot again.

played 1 game, the guy had 11 icons and just managed to beat me with a last minute goal... so i have done what any reasonable person would do and quick listed every single inform I have in my club.

i'll be interested to see how much I can raise from it lol 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

after pretty much a 2 month break from weekend league, i thought I'd give it a shot again.

played 1 game, the guy had 11 icons and just managed to beat me with a last minute goal... so i have done what any reasonable person would do and quick listed every single inform I have in my club.

i'll be interested to see how much I can raise from it lol 

Standard weekly procedure by me