Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

4 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

after pretty much a 2 month break from weekend league, i thought I'd give it a shot again.

played 1 game, the guy had 11 icons and just managed to beat me with a last minute goal... so i have done what any reasonable person would do and quick listed every single inform I have in my club.

i'll be interested to see how much I can raise from it lol 

just an update on this I sold all of the informs in my club and it took me from 15k to 1.5mil coins lol 

17 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

just an update on this I sold all of the informs in my club and it took me from 15k to 1.5mil coins lol 

If you can wait 3 weeks. Have a budget team. 

Sweaty but budget, pickford, rose etc then wait for tots you'll have a very good team.

So, I managed the seemingly neverending task of grinding bronze packs and upgrade SBC's to receive a base icon pack. It took me 3 days to do with a net spend of 10k, and that was only to buy an Aduriz and a position change to get the chem for the 85 rated squad.

Baby Rui Costa ffs. Should've known I'd get the baby version of a prime icon I traded in to complete ADP (best decision I made this FIFA).

What would you guys do? Keep him, even though he'll get nowhere near my team, or dump him into an icon SBC for an underwhelming 100k pack?

1 hour ago, duk3nuk3m said:

So, I managed the seemingly neverending task of grinding bronze packs and upgrade SBC's to receive a base icon pack. It took me 3 days to do with a net spend of 10k, and that was only to buy an Aduriz and a position change to get the chem for the 85 rated squad.

Baby Rui Costa ffs. Should've known I'd get the baby version of a prime icon I traded in to complete ADP (best decision I made this FIFA).

What would you guys do? Keep him, even though he'll get nowhere near my team, or dump him into an icon SBC for an underwhelming 100k pack?

Do you want an icon and have coins to spend if so do that.

Anyone want a game on XBOX?

2 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I got Baby Ferdinand.  At first I was happy, now I'm like, he's worse than all my defenders and now I can't sell him!! 

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I’d dump him into a sbc... most the icons are out now so just pick 1 and try and grind that player out... gives you something to work towards I guess

Can anyone help? I've been playing today and for some reason I'm constantly getting disconnected from games, some games I get disconnected at the point I see the opposition team. Just don't understand why it's never happened before. Luckily I don't get recorded as a loss so this weekend league I've played ten games but still have 39 matches left. It's defo not my internet as I've done numerous tests, tried other games and it's been perfect.

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’d dump him into a sbc... most the icons are out now so just pick 1 and try and grind that player out... gives you something to work towards I guess

Do you have Hunter on Del P? He’s on Maestro for me as a CAM but thinking he needs a little sweat. Same for Larsson, your other boy I can’t get on with. He’s on Hawk but seems languid. Wish you could swap chems on people as I feel Van B needs a Hawk and a little muscle. He’s on the bubble (as they say in the US) and because I can sell him, he’s always under threat for some coin. Whenever he is about to be listed (apart from the fact he’s gone down 80k) he comes up with the goods. 

Im also sick of conceding on 45 and 90 in injury time. Why is 2 mins of injury time longer than the last 10 mins of regular time?! 

45 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Do you have Hunter on Del P? He’s on Maestro for me as a CAM but thinking he needs a little sweat. Same for Larsson, your other boy I can’t get on with. He’s on Hawk but seems languid. Wish you could swap chems on people as I feel Van B needs a Hawk and a little muscle. He’s on the bubble (as they say in the US) and because I can sell him, he’s always under threat for some coin. Whenever he is about to be listed (apart from the fact he’s gone down 80k) he comes up with the goods. 

Im also sick of conceding on 45 and 90 in injury time. Why is 2 mins of injury time longer than the last 10 mins of regular time?! 

Yea I’ve got a Hunter on del p and a Hawk on Larsson which I may upgrade to a Hunter as well, both are still doing well for me del p is on about 950 goal contributions in 570 games whilst playing at cam ? think Larsson has 350ish goal contributions in 235 games

Edited by dbtcity

6 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

You can swap chem styles or am I missing something?

15 hours ago, Ashley said:

Do you want an icon and have coins to spend if so do that.

Decided to dump him into the Ronaldinho SBC and got a couple of 84s and 83s from the 100k pack. Oh well, I weirdly enjoyed the grind.

I've got most of my coins tied up in 88 rated IF Icardi's on my transfer list, so I don't have the budget for another icon. Might have a look at selling most of my high value players and building a sweaty team around my untradeables.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

I think he meant with players in your squad ie Larsson has a hawk and del p has a Hunter so you could swap their chems without having to go and buy another hunter/hawk 

Just lost on penalties to this 95 rated team in FUT champs:

GK: TOTY De Gea

RB TOTY Alves

CB Prime Maldini

CB TOTY Ramos

LB TOTY Marcelo

CM Prime Gullit

CM Prime Maradona

Cm Prime Vieira

RF TOTY Messi

LF TOTY Ronaldo

ST Prime Ronaldo

SUBS:

Prime Henry

TOTY Kante

Prime Matthaus

Prime Desailly

Prime Roberto Carlos

2nd POTM Salah

Prime Ronaldinho

The guy was average at best but that team just have cost him at least £10,000 I guess it serves me right for winning my 5 previous games .

40 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Just lost on penalties to this 95 rated team in FUT champs:

GK: TOTY De Gea

RB TOTY Alves

CB Prime Maldini

CB TOTY Ramos

LB TOTY Marcelo

CM Prime Gullit

CM Prime Maradona

Cm Prime Vieira

RF TOTY Messi

LF TOTY Ronaldo

ST Prime Ronaldo

SUBS:

Prime Henry

TOTY Kante

Prime Matthaus

Prime Desailly

Prime Roberto Carlos

2nd POTM Salah

Prime Ronaldinho

The guy was average at best but that team just have cost him at least £10,000 I guess it serves me right for winning my 5 previous games .

As much as I’d love to have that team thats just Insane! I mean I love opening packs as much as the next guy but I’ve probably dumped about £100 into the game this year and That made me feel dirty enough lol don’t get me wrong if money was no object I’d be all over it like lol 

I officially am bored of fifa until the next one now.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=gJJzCC50nNPZj:FFA18PS4

I've got that squad of untradeables which is pretty decent. Is it possible to transfer an account (that I only created for this fifa) to somebody else?

also have 1mil in coins and probably another 500k in players stored in my club.

20 hours ago, Ashley said:

17 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I think he meant with players in your squad ie Larsson has a hawk and del p has a Hunter so you could swap their chems without having to go and buy another hunter/hawk 

What DBT said!

Planned on sitting on 23 wins this weekend but after getting there and only having 4 losses I pushed through and finished on 29/8 leaving myself 26 games for Sunday was best g or clever though absolutely shattered today .... so much for quitting the weekend league lol