Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

17 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Think I blew about 500k on WC packs and my team is next level stacked... yet I can’t even really be arsed to play it... I think I might have just completed Fifa lol 

Dont open your packs on FUT yet

may as well wait and open them when ultimate TOTS is doing the rounds, in the hope you get one that pays for WC packs

i have about 80 

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Dont open your packs on FUT yet

may as well wait and open them when ultimate TOTS is doing the rounds, in the hope you get one that pays for WC packs

i have about 80 

When will that be?  I just completed a load of challenges for MM and so forth and have 7.  How the heck do you have 80?!?! 

Keep seeing youtubers saying 'EA have upped the pack weight finally, they're doing something great for us'

When in actual fact they've upped the chances of you getting high rated cards in the world cup mode because they are completely worthless due to the lack of a market for them

12 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

When will that be?  I just completed a load of challenges for MM and so forth and have 7.  How the heck do you have 80?!?! 

Every pack you buy in WC mode you get back in fut

So about 530k worth I spent on WC mode buying Premium packs

This Friday i think 6

Edited by HankMarvin

10 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Keep seeing youtubers saying 'EA have upped the pack weight finally, they're doing something great for us'

When in actual fact they've upped the chances of you getting high rated cards in the world cup mode because they are completely worthless due to the lack of a market for them

Not just that, think of how many leagues there are and how many crap players in the normal game

Then think of the best players (Higher rated) in the Wc mode, its more to do with percentages of whats available 

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Not just that, think of how many leagues there are and how many crap players in the normal game

Then think of the best players (Higher rated) in the Wc mode, its more to do with percentages of whats available 

I just wish they'd stop acting like EA have done it out of the kindness of their heart or something

It's like when they pack a player that was in team of the week the day previous and then say 'I'd have packed a team of the week if it was yesterday!', No you wouldn't! thats not how it works! I swear they're told to say this stuff by EA and fed incentives on their accounts

Edited by MrSpaM

I played single player World Cup mode yesterday and it’s ridiculous how much slower the game is vs FUT. It was like Vardy was running through sludge and he couldn’t outpace a Panama 68 pace CB. I was playing on Legendary and got knocked out in the first KO round by Poland. There’s my prediction for the real tournie! LOL  

7 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I played single player World Cup mode yesterday and it’s ridiculous how much slower the game is vs FUT. It was like Vardy was running through sludge and he couldn’t outpace a Panama 68 pace CB. I was playing on Legendary and got knocked out in the first KO round by Poland. There’s my prediction for the real tournie! LOL  

I've definitely noticed this too. The gameplay feels similar to when the FIFA 18 demo was released.

Spent around 300k and packed Suarez, De Gea, De Bruyne, Mbappe, Varane, Isco, Salah (twice) and Marcelo (in my starter pack). Also got Okocha in my icon pack, which was slightly disappointing.

Now to try and shoehorn them into a team with as much chem as possible...

Is there a better feeling than beating a stacked team Prime R9 and co all accompanied by gold attribute cards... the guy watched every goal replay right through running to the camera every time... with a 90th min goal in the dkt final to make it 5.4!!!! Karma at its finest lol 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Is there a better feeling than beating a stacked team Prime R9 and co all accompanied by gold attribute cards... the guy watched every goal replay right through running to the camera every time... with a 90th min goal in the dkt final to make it 5.4!!!! Karma at its finest lol 

Is there any player reward this week?