Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Jesus I am mentally drained lol Managed gold 3 with one game to spare. Needed 1 win from 5 and just got put up against 86 teams for all of them. Baring in mind I am only an 80, and I've played plenty of other similar quality teams, that stinks to me. **** you Fifa, your plan didn't work you corrupt shitbags! Now watch me pack nothing!

Edited by Larry_LCFC

Finally, after Gold 2 in squad battles every week, I got Gold 1 :scarf:

Listening to the advice here and playing some matches on 'legendary' helped. 

Only one billboard drop from my packs, which was Gueye. Also got Gylfi and a 1500 coin and 1000 coin card.

Happy with that. Well done to my Bundesliga squad :schmike:

• Like 2

Finished Gold 2 in the weekend league and Elite 1 in squad battles got nothing in the squad battles rewards.

I was safely in Elite 1 on squad battles with about 10 games to go and one of my opponents was a 19 chemistry 60 rated squad so I tried playing it on Ultimate difficulty and got absolutely battered 3-1, whereas I win 95% on my games on Legendary.

6 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Finished Gold 2 in the weekend league and Elite 1 in squad battles got nothing in the squad battles rewards.

I was safely in Elite 1 on squad battles with about 10 games to go and one of my opponents was a 19 chemistry 60 rated squad so I tried playing it on Ultimate difficulty and got absolutely battered 3-1, whereas I win 95% on my games on Legendary.

Jesus how many games have you played? lol Have you seen sunlight?

Happy with my Gold 2 finish in SB this week after only having played just over half of the matches available. I've increased the difficulty from Professional to Legendary for the lower rated, lower chem teams as I knew I wasn't going to be able to play all the games this week and managed a few 3-0 wins. 

Also switched up my Prem and Calcio A teams to start 4-3-3 with Son, Antonio and Mahrez or Nani, Immobile and Callejon as the front 3 but changed formation in-game to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) with Son & Antonio or Nani & Immobile up front and Mahrez or Callejon in behind at CAM.

Mahrez at CAM is a revelation. Give him Deadeye, to boost his long shots and passing, or Artist, to give him insane dribbling and passing, and he's incredible. Snapped him up for 1,200 coins.

8 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Fut champs this year is even worse than last, the amount of bs I’ve been served up this week has been unreal, I think I’ll see what the monthly rewards say... if they’re ?  I’m just going to give up with the WL and go all in with SB!!! I’ve learnt a few bits about sb that I feel will get me top 100 next week

What you learnt :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

These Halloween themed SBCs are quite good. Guessing Sunderland players might be needed for one being the black cats.

I sold some trash Benevento player for thousands presumably just because their badge has a witch on it and people are assuming. lol

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I sold some trash Benevento player for thousands presumably just because their badge has a witch on it and people are assuming. lol

I don't get it, people instabuying Austrian League right backs for 10k to get a two player gold pack. Fair enough if you've got the players in your club but people pay crazy money for rubbish rewards. 

4 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

What you learnt :ph34r:

Probably what most already know, hit 5 goals, don’t concede, 10+ shots on goal, I think 5 Plus corners also gets you more points, once you’ve bagged the 5 goals just keep possession as that goes towards a higher score and finally use legacy defending... last 4 games I’ve pulled out 2700+ points