Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

16 hours ago, Ashley said:

Wow didnt know that cheers lads. Asif they're up in the middle of the night playing it though.

It's 1 am - 9 am then 9 am to 5 pm then 5 pm to 1 am.

Not really that hard to play them all if you're clever with your squad updates.

30 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Cuadrado is amazing, always been my favourite winger on FIFA. I tried Deulofeu's card yesterday and absolutely hated it though, what have you made of him?

I’ve found him to be okay to be honest but I’ve only played 3 squad battles games.

Both Wingers have performed but Perisic is superb.

On 18/10/2017 at 16:40, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

If you can get them at close to discard value try and get some Olympiakos and Panathanaikos players. 

Great shout. Made a profit of around 25k from selling Olympiakos and Panathinaikos players last night. Shame they didn't use Villa/Birmingham though.

Also managed to pack Matuidi from the Marquee Matchups packs who goes for around 55-60k. My loan Nainggolan has only got 1 game left in my Calcio A squad so there's a decent replacement right there.

MM Suggestions

BIG ONES:

*Boca - River Plate Big game in argentina
Lokomotiv Moscow - CSKA (League SBC is around but otherwise this could be a massive money maker, get those russians in!)
Middlesborough - Sunderland (EFL used recently but missed bham-villa)
*Bayern - Dortmund (Massive Game)

*Genoa - Sampdoria (Italys oldest derby)
Fiorentina - Roma (Derby, central italy)
Novara - Pro Vercelli (Derby)

Spurs - Palace (London) spurs used
*ManCity - Arsenal (Big Game) Possible KDB POTM
Chelsea - Manutd (Big Game) ManUtd used

*Lyon - St Etienne (Derby) Think this could be in
*Anderlecht - Brugge (Rivalry) Massive one and a belgian clear out pre-KDB POTM?

*Copenhagen - Brondby (New firm derby)
Randers - Aarhus (Battle of East Jutland)

Guadalajara - Atlas (Clasico Tapatio) Probs less likely due to the league SBC
Den Haag - Feyernoord
Arka Gdynia vs Lechia Gdansk (Tricity derby)

Fancy the Moscow one as a good money maker this week. Loads of players at near discard value so you can’t really lose.

• Like 1

There is a glitch on career where if you disable the first transfer window, all bosmans (to and from your club) don't actually leave until the January of your 2nd season. Pissed me off a bit, had some decent players lined up and some players left without having new clubs, so I am short on numbers.

8 minutes ago, TheRealWalshy5 said:

Wait so if we sub on players after kick off it doesn't effect our chemistry in game?

Yes that's correct, you can bring on a player from any league as a sub and he'll get the same chemistry as the player being subbed off. I've been starting matches with 4-3-3, then changing the formation in-game to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) to play one winger at striker and the other at CAM while still getting 10 chem.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

6 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Yes that's correct, you can bring on a player from any league as a sub and he'll get the same chemistry as the player being subbed off. I've been starting matches with 4-3-3, then changing the formation in-game to 4-1-2-1-2 (2) to play one winger at striker and the other at CAM while still getting 10 chem.

That's not actually accurate. 

Subs get something like 6.5 chem assuming you have 100 team. The formula is on reddit somewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Subs get something like 6.5 chem assuming you have 100 team. The formula is on reddit somewhere. 

Every day's a school day!

I assume that's only for subs, not switching formations with the same starting players?

12 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Well that's naughty!

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is true.. subbed on players do not get full chemistry. It's frustrating that EA don't clarify this! I've seen some claim it's actually 5 chem

3 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Every day's a school day!

I assume that's only for subs, not switching formations with the same starting players?

Yeah you can switch formations at the start and retain chemistry. 

I mean, it makes you a complete bellend but it works. 

There's a formula for working out subs chemistry, Google it. I'm sure it's like 6.5 or 6.25 they average at assuming the team has good chem to begin with. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah you can switch formations at the start and retain chemistry. 

I mean, it makes you a complete bellend but it works. 

There's a formula for working out subs chemistry, Google it. I'm sure it's like 6.5 or 6.25 they average at assuming the team has good chem to begin with. 

I need all the help I can get!

Only been switching formations in-game in Squad Battles. Son at striker on 10 chem is too good to resist :P