Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

20 hours ago, dominicmsb said:

Someones clipped the new head scans from the beta I assume. Checked to see if any Leicester players. Kaputska and Amartey are dreadful lol Musa Ben + Slim look pretty good

9A232VU.jpgCxU0ocG.jpgN9DXP1w.jpg DS2fkce.jpg 2tEjb98.jpg 1Mh86qj.jpg

Why does Musa look like Abe from the oddworld games,?  And Amartey looks like a boxer who is poor at blocking!

So what's people's opinions of the beta then? I'm testing seasons.

Personally I think the player animations are more visually realistic in their movements, for example if a player is defending a cross but the ball gets played behind you your player will flick their leg backwards to attempt to stop it.

However the animation is very over the top for slow players. By the time you've attempted to control and move with the ball the opposition have already tackled you due to the animation. Very difficult to use Morgan and Iborra if that is how it is on the final version.

You are in trouble if you can't predict which way players are going to run if they are running at your defence too due to the same slow animation. Sure that will improve with practice though.

Passing seems to be off, but then think it always is in beta's I've played. Also it seems to be really laggy online. Lots of room for improvement both from the games and player point of view!

Vardy's mannequin celebration is very cool though! :cool:

Edited by stu

9 hours ago, stu said:

So what's people's opinions of the beta then? I'm testing seasons.

Personally I think the player animations are more visually realistic in their movements, for example if a player is defending a cross but the ball gets played behind you your player will flick their leg backwards to attempt to stop it.

However the animation is very over the top for slow players. By the time you've attempted to control and move with the ball the opposition have already tackled you due to the animation. Very difficult to use Morgan and Iborra if that is how it is on the final version.

You are in trouble if you can't predict which way players are going to run if they are running at your defence too due to the same slow animation. Sure that will improve with practice though.

Passing seems to be off, but then think it always is in beta's I've played. Also it seems to be really laggy online. Lots of room for improvement both from the games and player point of view!

Vardy's mannequin celebration is very cool though! :cool:

Dabbing is worse than before though, half the team do it now.

i played some fut champs last night and won 5 of my 12 matches. 

On 11/08/2017 at 23:14, dominicmsb said:

Someones clipped the new head scans from the beta I assume. Checked to see if any Leicester players. Kaputska and Amartey are dreadful lol Musa Ben + Slim look pretty good

9A232VU.jpgCxU0ocG.jpgN9DXP1w.jpg DS2fkce.jpg 2tEjb98.jpg 1Mh86qj.jpg

They look class, thanks for that. Hopefully they finally do Okazaki, he's looked awful for the last 2 years! 

6 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

2 games this morning where I was 2-0 up and lost 3-2 with the last kick of the game. Then this afternoon 4-1 up at half time. Lost 5-4 to an 89th minute goal. 

Great so momentum still plays a part in the game then. 

18 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

How?

Interactive player negotiations/contract talks 

Which look shit tbh every player will sit in the corner like a pudding while their 62 year old agent with no hair and wonky teeth negotiates everything for them, there will be about 4 conversation choices for each scenario so after the first few hours you'll have the same convos over and over with the same 3 agents that represent the entire footballing world, ambitious effort but will add next to nothing. .

15 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Interactive player negotiations/contract talks 

Which look shit tbh every player will sit in the corner like a pudding while their 62 year old agent with no hair and wonky teeth negotiates everything for them, there will be about 4 conversation choices for each scenario so after the first few hours you'll have the same convos over and over with the same 3 agents that represent the entire footballing world, ambitious effort but will add next to nothing. .

There's only so much you can fit on disks to be fair to them same with the commentary. You will always hear the same things. How many times have you heard "The Vardy story continues from rags to riches" when he scores? 

39 minutes ago, Ashley said:

There's only so much you can fit on disks to be fair to them same with the commentary. You will always hear the same things. How many times have you heard "The Vardy story continues from rags to riches" when he scores? 

I agree totally but it's an elaborate attempt at improving career mode when something much simpler would add to the experience much more. They need to make the footballing world a bit more believable and this is just going to push into the realms of fantasy even more

29 minutes ago, Ashley said:

You just know Hector Bellerin will have a LWB/LB Card this season.

Bellerin LB Walker RB in every Prem team you come across

I'd be very surprised if he did. Arsenal have three left backs already. 

Edited by buzzer_b

19 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Did he? Wenger still not learnt that playing people out if position doesn't always work lol

Im sure he did with Chambo on the right. Diouf took Bellerin out on the left and should of had a penalty. If he does csarry on to play there im sure he will have a LB Card.