Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

10 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah hit me up

get loveday to hook you up he’s got the full HD version imho (and i can’t attach things in a pm from my phone for some reason) 

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

That was some of the funniest shit I've watched for a while when they distracted Eyal with nature lol

Lot of respect for all the boys who have Alex's back.

that was gold. proper fell for it talking about stars lollol 

Alex saw them kiss at the end though. Imagine kissing someone and saying 'Alex might come down soon' . Can tell who Megan really cares about lol 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, StanSP said:

that was gold. proper fell for it talking about stars lollol 

Alex saw them kiss at the end though. Imagine kissing someone and saying 'Alex might come down soon' . Can tell who Megan really cares about lol 

Eyals too stupid to pick up on what she said though lol can’t wait for the drama tomorrow, I’m well and truly hooked now 

I've never really watched this before, but my girlfriend put it on last night and saw someone on it that I used to work with - Josh Denzel (not his real surname).

Josh is a pretty sound guy. Has an absolute banger of a job now - cruising round the world interviewing sportspeople for the Lad Bible, as I understand it. Seen videos of him with Marcus Rashford and that just pissing about and chatting.

I really don’t get why there are people who trash those of us who watch this programme. 

It is an opportunity to observe human behaviour in its many guises. 

It is the study of anthropology, psychology and shagology. 

It should be an available as a degree option at all universities wishing to establish themselves in the top level of academia. 

not sure why folk reckon eyal’s done anything wrong here, they did try and rat him off, they did take the piss out of him an he didn’t respond aggressively at all. 

hes a real wrong’un but he’s bang on here. 

8 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

not sure why folk reckon eyal’s done anything wrong here, they did try and rat him off, they did take the piss out of him an he didn’t respond aggressively at all. 

Why did he think Alex owed him though 

10 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

He was a nob when he kissed Megan in front of Alex, then when Alex tries to speak and have a fair chance he goes mad at him

Eyores a hypoctrite and quite frankly a bit weird

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Why did he think Alex owed him though 

15 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

He was a nob when he kissed Megan in front of Alex, then when Alex tries to speak and have a fair chance he goes mad at him

Eyores a hypoctrite and quite frankly a bit weird

yeah i don’t like him, just think that in the main situation last night he was if anything a bit too reasonable with everyone involved.

had every right to kick the fu ck off and didn’t really, spoke calmly to alex (who then told everyone he was “quite aggressive”?!), called the boys over and asked for an explanation then shook hands. 

alex was the one in the wrong thinking he had some devine right to try and smash megan. she’d rather be with eyal, you’re too weird and shy to actually try and blag anyone, get over it. 

Eyal will f*** it up by being too clingy and desperate.

Alex will talk to her like she's one of his patients like he did the other night, I mean, who tells a girl "I think you should reconsider..." With a face like he was her dad who was telling her right from wrong. Really romantic Alex, good one.

She needs a decent guy with a bit of chat and enough self confidence to allow her the space to get to know everyone in her own time. So Megan, if you're reading this when you get back, PM me. :thumbup: