Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

57 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Wes is probably the most well spoken bloke in there after Alex...

I'm obviously too old because speaking normal is kind of a base level requirement for humans for me ?

Rosie went overboard but it definitely affected him. He didn't know what to do. Rabbit in the headlights and just froze his awkward smile.

He'll still be dipping the next twat who thinks she can change him. ****. Wish I had that power ?

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Adam has been used to having his own way with girls for years.

He’s a bit of a psychopath I think. He literally cannot see how he is hurting others and doesn’t give a shite anyway.

Rosie is 100% in there for the fame though, she's the biggest blert in there. At least Adam is honest.

Keep seeing a video of the guy named "jack" on twitter doing impressions and he seems like a chill and funny guy so I'm gonna try this show out

Edit: finished episode 1 and I got to say I actually like the show (kinda.....sorta). Niall is hilarious, Eyla is cool and Jack seems like a great guy. 

I got second-hand anxiety watching Alex getting clobbered time and time again.:( The guy looks like he's living a groundhog day time and time again, and every time, the day ends up with him getting shot with a shotgun full of rusty nails right to the chest. he seems like a guy who feels completely dead inside so he gets the false sense of security of having immunity to it but somehow, a part of him that he didn't even know existed gets blasted to smithereens. 

Now for the girls. Laura looks like she's a couple of Xanax pills away from starting hunting some Dalmatians. Cruella de Vil looking clown!

Hayley has the biggest contrast of looks to personality. Absolute beauty if she can keep her mouth shut. Samira and Kendall are just......Meh?

Adam is a cheat code! But I tell you what? I will feel 0, and I mean ZERO empathy for the girls he's bound to play.

An as for Dani?...   

superthumb.jpg?t=1529195446

Edited by the fox

39 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

Can see alot of similarities of myself in Adam in my younger days, so glad I'm not like that anymore.

Pretty sure Adam has never lived in a fantasy world where he saves rape victims and shags them 24 hours later lol you melon 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, the fox said:

The day ends up with him getting shot with a shotgun full of rusty nails right to the chest. he seems like a guy who feels completely dead inside so he gets the false sense of security of having immunity to it but somehow, a part of him that he didn't even know existed gets blasted to smithereens

It's only bloody Love Island

• Haha 1

Oh no. We all know the new blokes gonna come in and take Ellie.?.

I actually think she could go all in with Alex and not even look at anyone else like that.

Classic blow out for wes. It was your first test and you showed yourself up as a ****.

And it made Laura realise how special he is. Funny, when I act like a **** my wife tells me to stop acting like a ****. Wish it would make her realise how special I am (maybe it does ?)

Ps. Take your "It's only love island" elsewhere. This shits brilliant. People watching at its finest.

Edited by gw_leics772

23 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Oh no. We all know the new blokes gonna come in and take Ellie.?.

I actually think she could go all in with Alex and not even look at anyone else like that.

Classic blow out for wes. It was your first test and you showed yourself up as a ****.

And it made Laura realise how special he is. Funny, when I act like a **** my wife tells me to stop acting like a ****. Wish it would make her realise how special I am (maybe it does ?)

Ps. Take your "It's only love island" elsewhere. This shits brilliant. People watching at its finest.

Sorry what did Wes do wrong lol

Just now, StanSP said:

Sorry what did Wes do wrong lol

Had his head turned. Backed off Laura. Was completely open to being chosen by Ellie and would give 100%.

She blew him off today and all of a sudden he has realised how great Laura is.

He did an Adam. Engineered  a fall out. Making any decision with Ellie "easier"

Then when the decision was taken out of his hands, realised how special Laura is.

Seriously you don't see this?

absolute baller play by wes. try and blag a new, fitter model, get rejected but still have your actual partner waiting and none the wiser. cheers thanks welcome to the good life. 

Guest seanfox778

Don’t get me wrong, I love the show and all the drama but I swear it’s inspiring girls to fall in love after a few days and they get weird. I bet Wes’s alarm bells were ringing and he’ll definitely fancy a crack at a new girl.