Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

2 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Rosie looks like Marge after homer shoots her with his make up gun

Also she has a proper ancelotti eyebrow, have a look next time she's in the diary cam guys

Never seen her face, her better assetts take my eyes away

2 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Adam is great TV isn't he. Really hope he shithouses his way to the final with at least 4 more new partners 

think he pulls off the biggest comeback since dirty den by drowning the new kid in the pool and becoming a national hero 

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

think he pulls off the biggest comeback since dirty den by drowning the new kid in the pool and becoming a national hero 

I was rooting for him and Ayala but he's gone off the boil now he has Megan (I can't blame him at all) hopefully something happens and we see a return to form from the sleazy green loving gap year student 

37 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This has been very shit the last week hope it picks up again. Been liking the lack of that weird **** eyal though. Also thanks to Stan for all the nudes (of the birds not him) 

hahah pleasure.

24 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Glad crayon face is gone.

Don't think samira will have much luck but Rosie needed out for her own sanity.

She needs to self destruct in private 

Liking the new bloke. Wise beyond his years, but I'm sure if we give him enough time he'll turn into Adam mark 2.

the new bloke is a huge helmet who has obviously just gone in and done what the majority on twitter wanted a new bloke to do so he can try and be liked. 

go in, dig out adam for “not treating people right”, be needlessly and completely illogically nice to the nation’s favourite lad, alex, then pick samira over rosie for no reason other than popularity. 

game plan complete. 

he’s a wet wipe and he ain’t fooling me. 

Just now, ScouseFox said:

the new bloke is a huge helmet who has obviously just gone in and done what the majority on twitter wanted a new bloke to do so he can try and be liked. 

go in, dig out adam for “not treating people right”, be needlessly and completely illogically nice to the nation’s favourite lad, alex, then pick samira over rosie for no reason other than popularity. 

game plan complete. 

he’s a wet wipe and he ain’t fooling me. 

Oh go on then, you've won me over.

Grrr, go wes and adam, shag em and ditch em, sniff away, the slags,  yeah, doing it for the boys. ?

On 23/06/2018 at 00:27, gw_leics772 said:

Glad crayon face is gone.

Don't think samira will have much luck but Rosie needed out for her own sanity.

She needs to self destruct in private 

Liking the new bloke. Wise beyond his years, but I'm sure if we give him enough time he'll turn into Adam mark 2.

Crayon face lol 

Harsh but true.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

That was all too bloody nice. It needs a good shaking up....

Oh Col, where's your romantic side? These are people's feelings ?????

Alex said the f word and got angry in the sneak peek at tomorrow. I think you are about to get your wish. (Can't wait)