Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

7 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Love Island ITK

Could get banned now! 

Wes must actually be hung like a horse though lol Laura saying 'that's not normal' and Megan 'gravitating' towards it. 

Anyway, this serious Alex is shite. Doesn't suit him even though Ellie did probably play him a bit. 

If anyone watches it again, when Ellie goes back to the girls after speaking to Alex, she explains what she's being accused of. Look at Zara try and look away as if to say 'well yeah they're probably right cos you did do that' lol lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

Could get banned now! 

Wes must actually be hung like a horse though lol Laura saying 'that's not normal' and Megan 'gravitating' towards it. 

Anyway, this serious Alex is shite. Doesn't suit him even though Ellie did probably play him a bit. 

If anyone watches it again, when Ellie goes back to the girls after speaking to Alex, she explains what she's being accused of. Look at Zara try and look away as if to say 'well yeah they're probably right cos you did do that' lol lol

Noticed that too. She looked like she’d shit hersen...

lol

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I don't dislike him but does anyone else find Alex a bit odd? 

Just dull and charisma-less albeit he seems a decent enough bloke (sounds like Claude Puel according to some, doesn't it?).

Doesn't come as a huge surprise he's really had no interest.

Edited by Max Wall

7 hours ago, StanSP said:

Could get banned now! 

lol Megan getting angry at Eyal over egging her number of sexual partners (allegedly) followed by a massive play for the guy with the big tool.

Does Megan remind anyone else of an early 80's Kim Wilde?

Edited by Max Wall

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

lol Her getting angry at Eyal over egging her number of sexual partners (allegedly) followed by a massive play for the guy with the big tool.

she was the one having a right moan that women sleeping with loadsa blokes is “viewed as a bad thing when it shouldn’t be”, then as soon as someone said, in a completely non-derogatory way “you’ve probably slept with a few blokes” she started crying that that’s a disgusting thing to say? 

make your mind up love. you’re either all for women and feminism or give it a rest. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

she was the one having a right moan that women sleeping with loadsa blokes is “viewed as a bad thing when it shouldn’t be”, then as soon as someone said, in a completely non-derogatory way “you’ve probably slept with a few blokes” she started crying that that’s a disgusting thing to say? 

make your mind up love. you’re either all for women and feminism or give it a rest. 

Yeah, we've all met that type.

Unfortunately, being a man, one pout of those lips and I'd forgive her instantly.

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Were you as amused as me when Eyal picked Georgina as the other one in the villa he would like a piece of?

Megan's face was a picture. We've all seen that look before. I saw it last night after my 6th tin.

1 hour ago, Max Wall said:

Were you as amused as me when Eyal picked Georgina as the other one in the villa he would like a piece of?

Megan's face was a picture. We've all seen that look before. I saw it last night after my 6th tin.

she'd have had that face whichever name he'd have said, totally missing the point of the question lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Max Wall said:

34 minutes ago, StanSP said:

she'd have had that face whichever name he'd have said, totally missing the point of the question lol 

To be fair, she doesn't like Georgia so he couldnt have chosen better. She was ripping into her behind her back almost as soon as she came in.

Let the games begin.

6 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

To be fair, she doesn't like Georgia so he couldnt have chosen better. She was ripping into her behind her back almost as soon as she came in.

Let the games begin.

did Wes know that?

4 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

Let the games begin.

Yeah, that's what made it so funny. He seemed oblivious to me but seemed to be intimating he meant it when speaking to the other lads after she gave him an ear bashing. Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for.

To be honest, we've all known a Georgia type. She's a confident, bubbly girl at an age when most people, especially girls, can be quite awkward and unsure of themselves. She'll often be seen as a threat by other girls purely because of that. Megan certainly took an instant dislike to her but we all understand why even if it isn't fair.

Personally, and for the benefit of anyone on this thread who is interested, I like Georgia. I'm not over keen on Megan, though she is obviously a very attractive woman. I find Laura quite whiny and insecure given that she's bordering 30. Danny seems lovely though she comes across as being about 14 at times rather than whatever age she is.

As for the blokes, maybe I remember myself at their age differently than the actuality but they all seem incredibly wet to me. Some of the stuff Jack says I would have said around 14 I think. Maybe there was just less to do in the early 80's and girls were all we had then but he seems almost retarded as far as women go lol

Edited by Max Wall
Name correction

Megan’s got a brass neck, that’s for sure. No f**ks given there, and displayed all the traits of a sociopath as Laura fell apart.

Wes did well to hold off on the lip action when she asked. Plenty of chaps wouldn’t have had the self-restraint.

Edited by RoboFox

least surprising moment of the series was megan revealing she doesn’t have any girl mates. 

great great ep tho. knew we were in for a treat when that 10.20 finish time popped up on the tele guide. 

6 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Yeah, that's what made it so funny. He seemed oblivious to me but seemed to be intimating he meant it when speaking to the other lads after she gave him an ear bashing. Maybe he's smarter than I give him credit for.

\

To be honest, we've all known a Georgia type. She's a confident, bubbly girl at an age when most people, especially girls, can be quite awkward and unsure of themselves. She'll often be seen as a threat by other girls purely because of that. Megan certainly took an instant dislike to her but we all understand why even if it isn't fair.

Personally, and for the benefit of anyone on this thread who is interested, I like Georgia. I'm not over keen on Megan, though she is obviously a very attractive woman. I find Lauren quite whiny and insecure given that she's bordering 30. Danny seems lovely though she comes across as being about 14 at times rather than whatever age she is.

As for the blokes, maybe I remember myself at their age differently than the actuality but they all seem incredibly wet to me. Some of the stuff Jack says I would have said around 14 I think. Maybe there was just less to do in the early 80's and girls were all we had then but he seems almost retarded as far as women go lol

Sounds fair but I look forward to meeting this insecure Lauren you talk about. 

10 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Megan’s got a brass neck, that’s for sure. No f**ks given there, and displayed all the traits of a sociopath as Laura fell apart.

Wes did well to hold off on the lip action when she asked. Plenty of chaps wouldn’t have had the self-restraint.

Shit, I'm just home from work and haven't watched tonights episode yet. I'm abandoning this thread until later for fear of a spoiler. I had a clue what was about to happen at the end of last nights episode and I figure there'll be a few posts on here to come back and read later. 

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Apologies, I meant Laura. 

I know I'm just pedantic like that, no harm meant. Great episode. 

I haven't found anyone other than Jack and Dani and good to watch. They all just annoy me. Eyall more than the rest, Alex I thought was alright then a few nights ago goes all psycho jealous over Ellie touching Sam. Done me in.