Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

8 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

least surprising moment of the series was megan revealing she doesn’t have any girl mates. 

great great ep tho. knew we were in for a treat when that 10.20 finish time popped up on the tele guide. 

lol

Yeah, other women would hate her. I guess she could make you melt with a look and that wouldn't go down well with other women.

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I know I'm just pedantic like that, no harm meant. Great episode. 

I haven't found anyone other than Jack and Dani and good to watch. They all just annoy me. Eyall more than the rest, Alex I thought was alright then a few nights ago goes all psycho jealous over Ellie touching Sam. Done me in.

Haha. No offence taken, I am a fellow pedant and would quickly have pulled you up if the roles were reversed!

We are on the same page. Eyal annoyed me from the moment he first opened his mouth and hasn't stopped annoying me since.

Alex is just so charisma free it's unbelievable. Agreed, I thought he was ok until last night. I do feel a little sorry for the bloke though, he's got nothing lol Whoever you are, if your confidence takes a battering like his has from the very first minute, you'd struggle to cope. If we're honest, put yourself in his shoes, he's 27, in boiling hot weather everyday, surrounded by young women in bikinis and not one of them is remotely interested in him. I think I'd probably struggle to deal with that if I was him tbh.

• Like 2

Just finished watching tonight's episode.

I despair at how much I love this show.

PS, Megan is a bitch but, as said previously, she may have just saved this series.......................and, you so would.

Edited by Max Wall

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Zara gone man. she was the hottest one there. sad times.

what's this new villa place all about then?

guessing it’s probably a similar situation to last year. 

6 new girls, they send the 6 lads to live with them for 3 or 4 days and see if anyone does the dirty. they send the lads back into the normal house and they will choose if they want their old bird or their new slice. 

unless theres even more drama this year, like. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Zara gone man. she was the hottest one there. sad times.

what's this new villa place all about then?

They will probably send the lads over to the new villa along with the new birds which will probably include a couple of their ex's.

And the new fellas will join the main villa with the original lasses...something like that i reckon

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

guessing it’s probably a similar situation to last year. 

6 new girls, they send the 6 lads to live with them for 3 or 4 days and see if anyone does the dirty. they send the lads back into the normal house and they will choose if they want their old bird or their new slice. 

unless theres even more drama this year, like. 

Who knew that this could possibly get any better :)

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Alex and Ellie should've gone, 100% The lads logic for binning Zara made no sense.

Not sure how many more chances at being weird and crap with girls Alex is gonna get. Him being there defies the point of the show lol

Eyal was the biggest shock, Alex obviouslny would have made sense and I think Adam would for the same reason zara went. She might be in a relationship but as a viewer, I don't give a shit. And as a housemate, she's not really made much effort with anyone. Just got what she wanted and concentrated on that. Understandable but not very entertaining.

One ****ed up episode. Didn't like the separate villa last time but it feels like good timing this year. 

Can anyone remember how it works? Is it if they pick someone new they stay guaranteed but if they pick their previous partner that only stay if the other one also picked them back, otherwise they're binned.

I ****ing love this program

41 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Eyal was the biggest shock, Alex obviouslny would have made sense and I think Adam would for the same reason zara went. She might be in a relationship but as a viewer, I don't give a shit. And as a housemate, she's not really made much effort with anyone. Just got what she wanted and concentrated on that. Understandable but not very entertaining.

But surely if you're in there, Zara and Adam are a couple – the housemates aren't the viewing public, they aren't gonna bin them based on what's broadcast. They kept Ellie on the basis of "giving a relationship a chance" she literally just had one planted on her by Eyal who only did that because she was single and he wants to bloody stay.

It made no sense, awful logic.

19 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I can only assume ousting Zara was political...to give the others a better chance of winning.

It made zero sense otherwise.

Shame....Zara is FIT!

I think this happened because there is a underlying hatred of the guy that looks like me

9 hours ago, Max Wall said:

The blokes bottled it. 

They should have said to Wes, 'sorry mate, she has to go'.

Failing that, Ellie should have gone. The Zara decision made absolutely no sense at all.

Yeah absolute bottle job tbf, the only way the lads could have justified sending Zara packing is if they had come out said they were trying to second guess who the girls would pick and assumed they would ditch Adam meaning at least him and Zara could go together.

Cant stand that Samira girl, sly as fvck that one, she was absolutely gagging for Megan to go for it with Wes yet last night was comforting Laura claiming that she really didn't see that coming.

Edited by EastAnglianFox
  • Like 1

Isn't personal taste and opinion interesting. Me and the Mrs thought zara was a no brainer to go. 

And we wanted Adam as well but could fully understand if Alex went.

I'm surprised I was actually bothered that eyal went and was starting to find him more entertaining.