Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

i thought adam and zara were the obvious ones to go, too. came, saw, conquered kinda thing. but obviously it became a bit of an issue when they split the vote up and didn’t send them home as a couple. 

didnt want eyal to go at all man, he was starting to don the joint. him getting annoyed describing the wes and megan situation and ending it with “they’re just... er... not very nice”. 

very surprised laura didn’t go nuts on samira after she comforted her and then she found out that samira had urged both wes and megan to go for it. maybe she will when she realises how dirty a move that was. 

Just flicked over to watch this for the first time and there was some chap on there called Jack who clearly plucks his eyebrows. 

Thats my lot. I’m out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Just flicked over to watch this for the first time and there was some chap on there called Jack who clearly plucks his eyebrows. 

Thats my lot. I’m out

What's the problem, my pubes are in better shape then his eye brows

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

That Megan is absolutely vile. Who else has seen the pictures from when she was a cam girl?

dunno but seen a picture of her before her ££££s worth of surgery lol 

She's the biggest ho going.

Proper loves herself that 1 can’t stand her.Georgia and Dani the best in there for me.They actually seem like nice people.

The thing is with shows like this is that unless you are going to win then it’s best to go before the final.If you make the final and don’t win you get overlooked by the winners.Where as if you get kicked out towards the end of the show then you usually get a whole week when all the attention is on you,with a perfect chance to sell yourself on the likes of GMT and this morning.

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Proper dirty from the producers there, making Jack look bad when he's the only loyal bloke in there

Whilst not showing what Josh has been doing behind Georgias back... not happy

all part of the entertainment

• Haha 1