Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Jack and Dani runaway winners, may as well give them the cash now. Hopefully the rest just cause as much drama as possible until the end. Megan is vile. Wes fvcked it. Josh will go with the new bird. Alex will get ahead of himself with the farmer girl and scare her off. 

I reckon she'll turn out to be a massive slag and Alex will end up getting mugged off, probably after he's realised someone else has spuffed their beans up her whilst he was pondering what to make her for brunch.

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I reckon she'll turn out to be a massive slag and Alex will end up getting mugged off, probably after he's realised someone else has spuffed their beans up her whilst he was pondering what to make her for brunch.

I'm not sure about her, seems pretty plain from what we've seen so far but I seem to remember saying the same about Megan. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I just hope Jack gets the chance to talk to Dani!

He bloody loves the gal!:blush:

How can they be in love already Col? They've only known each other 5 minutes haven't they? :blink:

Took me about 2 years to realise I loved the wife and 20 years later I'm still not 100% :D

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

How can they be in love already Col? They've only known each other 5 minutes haven't they? :blink:

Took me about 2 years to realise I loved the wife and 20 years later I'm still not 100% :D

Col hasn't even met Cattermole, and he loves him more then anyone, and would suck his balls anyday

• Haha 1

outrageous that alex is trying to play two girls and i had no idea that they weren’t actually the same girl. 

gonna pop off now and i for one myself am excited 

9 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

outrageous that alex is trying to play two girls and i had no idea that they weren’t actually the same girl. 

Genuinely thought that exact same thing. Proper just blew my mind 

12 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

same lollol