Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

12 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I honestly didn't even enjoy tonight's episode. Was horrible. 

Surely you don’t feel sorry for any of them in there. They go in for fame/attention, they’ve all seen how it works in there and the majority are as bad as each other! 

• Like 1

Just watched tonight's episode. Seem's like we're on the home straight now where nothing really happens, we all know who's going to win, the producers may throw a few spanners into the works but for the most part, nothing will happen.

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Just watched tonight's episode. Seem's like we're on the home straight now where nothing really happens, we all know who's going to win, the producers may throw a few spanners into the works but for the most part, nothing will happen.

Isn't there like 4 more weeks to go lol

ain’t watched since monday, saw a clip of alex being a weirdo and thought hell i ain’t catching up on that. 

casa amor and the situations that could’ve come from that had so much potential, too 

On 04/07/2018 at 00:15, Ian Nacho said:

Yeah agree, the only real story line at the moment is who Wes will end up with, everything is is just ticking over atm. Not sure what they can do about it either, they got hammered by Fiat 500 types when they tried to shake up Jack and Dani. 

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah agree, the only real story line at the moment is who Wes will end up with, everything is is just ticking over atm. Not sure what they can do about it either, they got hammered by Fiat 500 types when they tried to shake up Jack and Dani. 

Can anyone honestly say they find watching Jack & Dani dribble about telling each other they love each other after 3 weeks entertaining? Absolutely terrible TV and I'd literally sack them off yesterday

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Can anyone honestly say they find watching Jack & Dani dribble about telling each other they love each other after 3 weeks entertaining? Absolutely terrible TV and I'd literally sack them off yesterday

Yeah, people moan about the drama but deep down they know it's the only reason they watch it. If they were all like Jack and Dani like you said no one would watch it. 

4 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Getting a bit boring now tbh 

This is me, now. It really doesn't need to go on another month, I keep missing them and I'm not arsed if I don't catch up.

Can we have a moment for when you said me telling Scouse to put cash on Jack and Dani after day one was ill advised though ;-----p

top work from wes, in saying one name he got to couple up with meg and boot her current fella off the show. 

shocker from georgia though, can’t believe she didn’t take the chance to kick that absolute noncer off the fu cking cliff.