Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

Laura can't make up her mind and expects Jack to just agree with what she's saying at any given moment. Dumbass lol

Georgia's taking the 'fvck the lot of you' option after Josh binned her. 

One thing I still can't work out is why Ellie is getting so involved. Literally has nothing to do with her. Just fancied using the word cvnt on national TV probably. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Laura can't make up her mind and expects Jack to just agree with what she's saying at any given moment. Dumbass lol

Georgia's taking the 'fvck the lot of you' option after Josh binned her. 

One thing I still can't work out is why Ellie is getting so involved. Literally has nothing to do with her. Just fancied using the word cvnt on national TV probably. 

Could of been little digs at each other that we haven’t seen and saw an opportunity to have a proper pop at her

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Probably just bored tbh, fvck all has happened in the grand scheme of things. Geordie lass just wants a row lol 

I've now added her to my Vicky pillars, standing outside the corner shop with a double buggy crew.c

Georgia is undisputed queen Vicky. Chav of the series.

Kaz is a fitter version, but is struggling to hide it (You get me, and while we're on it what ****ing accent is new jacks? Pure omgi generation a la Chris moyles radio 1 breakfast show. ( OhMaGod Innit)

Ellie, sweet and innocent until the mask cracks. 

Pure KwikSave the lot of em. 

Edited by gw_leics772