Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Samira's walked. 

Obviously didnt fancy going through the humbling of being next out.

Guaranteed that Frankie drops the  "I just see us as really good friends" line when they meet up lol 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Simo86 said:

Guaranteed that Frankie drops the  "I just see us as really good friends" line when they meet up lol 

Can't see that, love island couples are worth more when they're together, it will more likely be, let's give it a try and go for any endorsements we can get out of our 5 mins of fame. When everything dies down then they "split" and get themselves back in the "news".

6 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

She was so weird tonight like a child. 

she looks like a child and she acts like a child, id be doing a dirty den and asking for ID if i matched her on tinder. 

Anyone seen the video doing the rounds of the old bloke having a swim in the pool while Georgia and Sam are having a chat? lol lol 

on instagram so cant link it but must be one of the producers/cameramen haha 

Looks like the others get to decide tonight who goes out of Wes and Meg or Georgia and Sam....fully expect Jack and Dani to play a big part in letting everybody know why Georgia deserves to stay, so my betting is Wes and muggy Meg are a gonner.

Ill just watch the Georgia scenes on mute...cant say I'm complaining at another night of watching her parade around in that pink thong again mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Looks like the others get to decide tonight who goes out of Wes and Meg or Georgia and Sam....fully expect Jack and Dani to play a big part in letting everybody know why Georgia deserves to stay, so my betting is Wes and muggy Meg are a gonner.

Ill just watch the Georgia scenes on mute...cant say I'm complaining at another night of watching her parade around in that pink thong again mind.

And if they don't, Georgia can explain how she's loyal. 

5 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Georgia is now the only reason to watch this show now.Weather for her looks or the fact that she’s starting to morph into that big brother contestant from years ago.The small one with blonde hair who screeched “who is she!!!”Can’t remember her name.

18 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

Georgia is now the only reason to watch this show now.Weather for her looks or the fact that she’s starting to morph into that big brother contestant from years ago.The small one with blonde hair who screeched “who is she!!!”Can’t remember her name.

Nikki Grahame if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1