Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

5 hours ago, Max Wall said:

I understand you both use the term simply to differentiate between her and the other Laura but it makes me laugh every time I see it in writing.

Can you imagine her face if she saw herself referred to in this way? 

she did. in the lie detector test. she didn't like it when new Laura referred to her as 'Old Laura' in one of her questions.

39 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Hope Josh & Kaz win it now. Dani & Jack have started to piśs me off.

think they were going about their business really well until last night when he said girls should never take their make up off. zero chance of winning after that. 

On 28/07/2018 at 07:40, ScouseFox said:

think they were going about their business really well until last night when he said girls should never take their make up off. zero chance of winning after that. 

I agree. That was definitely his Frank Sinclair moment.

On 28/07/2018 at 07:16, SystonFox said:

For some reason josh and kaz piss me off. They both seem fake imo.

Never really understood Josh going in there to be honest. Whilst I wouldn’t call him a ‘celebrity’ he’s well known and gets paid to travel the world and present by the LADBible group so he’s not exactly living a bad life as it is lol 

6 hours ago, AjcW said:

Never really understood Josh going in there to be honest. Whilst I wouldn’t call him a ‘celebrity’ he’s well known and gets paid to travel the world and present by the LADBible group so he’s not exactly living a bad life as it is lol 

:thumbup:

15BD5398-5F16-42A0-8359-D330B0730F06.jpeg

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

They’re all “somebodies” and I use that term very loosely. 

Megan and Alexandra have had an embrace in a music video.

this is the first series of love island I’ve ever watched so this may be a regular occurance but it seems to me that only old Jack and Dr Alex are the only normos in there

3 hours ago, SystonFox said:

They’re all “somebodies” and I use that term very loosely. 

Megan and Alexandra have had an embrace in a music video.

this is the first series of love island I’ve ever watched so this may be a regular occurance but it seems to me that only old Jack and Dr Alex are the only normos in there

I’ve noticed most of them come from comfortable backgrounds in all the series they’ve had.Theres usually a going home programme where they follow the dumped islanders.

If they don’t already have a well paid job their parents do.

Watching the series summary just then I’d completely forgotten some of them it’s been on that long.Now it turns into golden balls.

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

How have Laura & Paul managed to get themselves at least runners up. Possibly 2 of the most boring people during the whole series. 

we were looking on twitter in work this morning to see who to back to finish second and every single reply to love island accounts said “omg i looove laura laura to win <3” 

baffled 

Not that baffling is it really. She’s been shat on twice but just got in with it and not held any grudges and even managed to make friends with Meghan. She’s borderline a role model for young girls considering the rest of them on this show lol 

Pretty obvious other girls will love her 

20 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Not that baffling is it really. She’s been shat on twice but just got in with it and not held any grudges and even managed to make friends with Meghan. She’s borderline a role model for young girls considering the rest of them on this show lol 

Pretty obvious other girls will love her 

yeah but she’s a fuc king immature annoying little blurt and he’s literally not moved since he entered the villa 3 weeks ago 

• 9 months later...