Sign in to follow this  
ScouseFox

Love Island

On 13/01/2020 at 20:42, The Horse's Mouth said:

nothing will beat series two of love island in all honesty, was just at the right point in popularity that it could bit scummy. now it's far too airbrushed and polished, no social smoking, no bare shagging just a bit boring really 

Emma and Terry shagging in plain view a couple of days after Terry declared his love for Marlin and them bringing Marlin back for a bit of aggy. 

Tonight we get 'dipping teabags together is muggy' ffs man

solid stuff from mike tonight, what a boy. 

leanne went from favourite to win in the only half sound looking couple to being back in LDN in about 45 minutes of tele. annnnlacky. 

Excellent stuff. Leanne was pissing me off with her rudeness towards him when he's done fvck all wrong. 

• Like 2

Is it just me not getting what Priscilla said when she was playing that game with Mike? She said she has '20 siblings on her dad's side'? 

She knows what siblings are right? Your brothers and sisters. Unless she's counting cousins by saying 'on her dad's side', therefore not siblings? 

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Is it just me not getting what Priscilla said when she was playing that game with Mike? She said she has '20 siblings on her dad's side'? 

She knows what siblings are right? Your brothers and sisters. Unless she's counting cousins by saying 'on her dad's side', therefore not siblings? 

Half siblings? I don’t remember the quote tbf but that’s what it sounds like from that. Maybe he gets around abitlol

as long as siannise an luke t win then i don’t really care what happens for the next 10 days. 

ideally shaughna fu cks off soon as well, she’s a dead ting 

Finn's been done like a kipper with that headline. Proper shit. 

Stayed outside on the day bed for the whole of Casa Amor and one false headline sends your missus psycho.. Stirred the pot lovely but if I'm him, I'm fuming with that. 

• Like 1

Will the season continue or will they finish it early out of respect for Caroline Flack I wonder. Rest in peace. 

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Will the season continue or will they finish it early out of respect for Caroline Flack I wonder. Rest in peace. 

Should cancel the show all together imo. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Should cancel the show all together imo. 

Am I correct that’s now two suicides by people directly connected to the show?

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I think at least 2 or 3 contestants isn't it, plus this?

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

3. Sophie, Mike and now Caroline. 

I don't think her death can be linked in the same way as the other contestants who've sadly taken their own lives. 

Awful news though, RIP. 

• Like 1

The media is probably mainly to blame for her death but they should scrap this shit show anyway.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

Whilst I don’t think Love Island is strictly to blame for this, it’s an absolutely toxic show.

You only have to click on the hashtag to see the nasty shit that’s written about every contestant and presenter. 

• Like 4

Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Whilst I don’t think Love Island is strictly to blame for this, it’s an absolutely toxic show.

You only have to click on the hashtag to see the nasty shit that’s written about every contestant and presenter. 

Yeah, this is true unfortunately. Can't see it lasting much longer. 

Considering what happened with the Jeremy Kyle Show, not sure how they can justify continuing this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Considering what happened with the Jeremy Kyle Show, not sure how they can justify continuing this.

I agree it’s a joke of a show and distorts reality for shit loads of women in their 20s.

• Like 2

Nothing more than a social experiment and there’s a generation of kids in the country who don’t know how harmful it can be. It’s TV at it’s absolute worst. 

• Like 1