Grantham Fox

European Football 17/18

On 21/12/2017 at 20:08, Costock_Fox said:

Has anyone even been to watch hertha Berlin? Looking at a match in March and presumably it’s easy enough to get tickets for them.

Yeah very easy to get tickets. They only sell out vs BVB. Stadium is vast and has a great feeling but in terms of atmosphere it is low down in the Bundesliga. I'd personally try and get to Union if you can, way better experience.

7 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Yeah very easy to get tickets. They only sell out vs BVB. Stadium is vast and has a great feeling but in terms of atmosphere it is low down in the Bundesliga. I'd personally try and get to Union if you can, way better experience.

Good tip cheers. I did think that, I think the mates who I am going with really fancy the stadium more than the match day experience however one of the lads is a paramedic and getting leave is shite for him so recon we will have to go with this.

Really fancies a trip to Bilbao if I’m honest, looks a cracking city and stadium looks decent.

Pretty poor Classico so far.

As I say that 0-1 Barca. Suarez.

Hopefully it opens up now! :fc:

Edited by Matt

thought it had been quite a good Clasico so far. Tactically, anyway. 

Modric ran things as per usual in the first half. Massive gap for the goal for Rakitic to run in to though!

messi is the greatest player of all time:riyad:

Edited by the fox