Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Mendy

28 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Mendy simply isnt good enough for the prem, another Inler although I think he ranks slightly worse. Off load please.

How can you possibly judge that? Because a talented player would somehow not get seriously injured?

30 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Blimey we have bought some gems and some total donkeys. Mendy simply isnt good enough for the prem, another Inler although I think he ranks slightly worse. Off load please.

He wanks high in Wome! 

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Oh Mendy 

Well you came and got paid without playing

Then we sent you away

Oh Mendy .....

Apparently Barry Manilow is GAY !!   :o ....    I for one was ASTOUNDED at this revelation!!! ....      Who would have ever guessed !! ...   Not me that's for sure !!

Although told again and again, by Claudio that he is differenttype of player, Mendy was dubbed by the media as a Kante replacement, like for like... and some of ours fans went with that rather than the man that signed him! So I feel he was unfairly judged in the handful of games we saw him play. But... if he's not going to play under Shakespeare then it's best he goes now so we can recoup most of money spent in him.

Archived