Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BenTheFox

What can be done to improve our home atmosphere?

Safe Standing and individuals being more proactive in taking part.

If you're someone who wants to improve the atmosphere then you should consider moving to one of the areas in the stadium where there are like-minded people. There must be plenty of 'wasted' voices who would contribute to noise levels but don't because no-one around them does.

Formally allowing people to stand and therefore having designated singing sections would help this along.

22 minutes ago, Harry - LCFC said:

If you're someone who wants to improve the atmosphere then you should consider moving to one of the areas in the stadium where there are like-minded people. There must be plenty of 'wasted' voices who would contribute to noise levels but don't because no-one around them does.

Formally allowing people to stand and therefore having designated singing sections would help this along.

Fully with you on that one. We'd really have something if everyone who wants to create an atmosphere is in the same section. 

20 minutes ago, davieG said:

A better atmosphere needs to involve everyone so exciting and successful footy on the oitch

It doesn't need to involve everyone, that isn't correct .Did you go to Copenhagen? 

1 minute ago, FuchingKante said:

Think we should bin off the clappers and try and generate more noise through singing/chanting etc.

For me they've encouraged laziness with some. People think that sitting down hitting some card against their other hand is enough.

6 minutes ago, FuchingKante said:

Think we should bin off the clappers and try and generate more noise through singing/chanting etc.

Yeah agreed. They served their purpose for a while and got more people involved but we shouldn't need them anymore. Oh and the sound they create is horrible! 

5 minutes ago, FuchingKante said:

You mean like we did before the clappers.. I'd go with radom electrified seats, free acid tabs  and a seriously loud PA system.

5 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

For me they've encouraged laziness with some. People think that sitting down hitting some card against their other hand is enough.

People sitting down hitting card against their other hand is more than they would have done

1 hour ago, Harry - LCFC said:

This. As a gold member I've sat in various parts of the ground but by far my favourite is SK1. Although I was disappointed not to get a ST in the ballot it actually crossed my mind that depending where was available I might not bother. I hate sitting in the quiet surrounded by people chatting about their weekend or on their phones. 

Classic on here but there is one answer and it's swap the kop with the family stand or simply move the away fans closer to the KOP. The arguments there for it and it could be done. Derby and Middlesbrough are great examples of changing away ends 

Archived