Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2017/18 Summer Ins/Outs

Looks like Aborra just has to agree personal terms, not seen much of him personally but by all accounts he is a quality player and will be just what we need to add serious competition for Drinkwater and let Mendy bog off to France as he is so desperate to go. 

Got to be good and a step in the right direction in my book. 

On 25/06/2017 at 15:33, erlee said:

Leicester City (record breaking prices)

Leonardo Ulloa – £8m (July 2014)

Shinji Okazaki – £9m (June 2015)

Nampalys Mendy – £13m (July 2016)

Ahmed Musa – £16m (July 2016)

Islam Slimani – £29.7m (September 2016)

Isnt Kramaric on there?

Good to see us adress some of the blatant issues with our team.

We needed a younger, more mobile CB who is better on the ball than our current lot. We signed Maguire.

We needed a CM who could put his foot on the ball and offer a bit more creativity in the middle of the park. Iborra's stats clearly suggest that he can do that. 

I'm quietly optimistic.

On 04/07/2017 at 16:57, Unclenobhead said:

Looks like Aborra just has to agree personal terms, not seen much of him personally but by all accounts he is a quality player and will be just what we need to add serious competition for Drinkwater and let Mendy bog off to France as he is so desperate to go. 

Got to be good and a step in the right direction in my book. 

Ladbrokes have just voted him their premiership signing of the week over Lacazette. Apparently we've "signed a peach of a player".

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 12:05, Sionnach gorm said:

They trying again with a 35 mil offer...anyway I think we'll lose him.  I'd still prefer Roma gets him than Arsenal.

I don't want to see him playing in the Prem at all. It's better for us if he goes to Roma.

Archived