Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

League Cup 2017/2018

Heartbreaker of a loss today at soggy Scunthorpe for the Pies.

Only had the audio of it. Didn't realize iFollow didn't include Cup matches. 

Sounded a lot better from the lads compared to the opener in Coventry. Fought hard but out on a single miss from the spot after tying the game 2-2 late in regulation and then again 3-3 at the end of extra time.

Least it's a positive going into the next league match at the Lane. 

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Accrington beating Preston?

Barnet at Peterborough?

Missed the Posh score as I skimmed through! Accrington won in ET though.

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Only two new grounds for me, but please tell me how on earth Newport are in the northern pot lol

Newport can't play at their place because they're getting their pitch redone and West Ham can't either because of the athletics last weekend so both teams are in desperate regions so they don't get drawn together with no home ground. If we get Newport we probably play at home.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Is it a prerequisite these days that you're only allowed to sponsor domestic Cup competitions if your company's marketing department are thick as fvck?

They have made such a **** up of the previous draws that they are probably hoping no-one will watch if they do the same this time.

So, both Bristol clubs were the providers of the shocks then. Good for them, especially Bristol Rovers as I've always liked them. Pleased for Doncaster too, beating rivals Hull, I'd like them in the next round for another decent away day.