Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

Just now, Bayfox said:

Oh this will go down well lol

Season ticket topp trumps. :ph34r:

I'm expecting that. But I live by comments. Loyalty is a two way thing I am afraid. The club has rules which they must adhere to in terms of season ticket numbers and the capacity is not big enough. So people who have loyal to the club over the bad times get preference. My son has been trying to get a ticket also next to me for the past 3 years but can't until a seat becomes available.

1 minute ago, red5 said:

Yes but but he paid £70 for a membership and went to the champions league, dilly ding dilly dong come on :revenge:

I took my son to madrid away, and many other grounds over the years but I can't get him a ticket next to or near me.

On 2017-6-15 at 15:45, KrefelderFox666 said:

Last season you could have got tickets for most of the home games even if you were a City Fox member. That means that come the start of the season, if you had a membership last year, you will have priority over any newcomers this season. Therefore it should be fairly comfortable to get tickets for at least half the games.

If you didn't attend any games last season, for whatever reason (and it may be a good one) then you will likely miss out on a fair few games. However, no doubt there will be opportunities to go watch some home games and build up your points tally.

At the end of the day this is the fairest way for the majority of fans. Of course, if it doesn't apply to someone and gives them a disadvantage, that automatically makes the scheme unfair! The club have actually put some thought and effort into this and listened to the fans. If you didn't give any input into those sessions then it really is your own fault for not making your voice heard.

Bottom line, I am sure if you have a membership this season (2017/18) then you will get to see a fair amount of games. Fair enough if you are only bothered about Man U, Chelsea and the likes then you may be in for a tough one. If you just want to go to any game then I am sure opportunities will arise. Demand is currently outstripping supply and the club are tied down by that. Ground expansion sounds like the simple answer and I am sure that is mentioned regularly but it is not an easy business decision and equally hard to approve and get done.

I think the scheme could have taken 2 or even 3 years into account, I know there's those that aren't season ticket holders maybe that went to L1 games, but it would be a nightmare to add to  a far back, Imyself wasn't in the country during that period, but I've bought 3 gold an this is my 4th, an while I went to 3 PL games, would have accumulated a lot more points if previous seasons were taken into account, the PL dropped down my list a little, I got to 2 more PL games from a season ticket, an the 5 CL games + Porto A, but in the Porto end.

7 minutes ago, z-layrex said:

Thanks mate. So how do we sit together?

That has been one of the talking points in this topic mate. Essentially there are no guarantees that you will be able to sit together, the best chance you will have is that you both enter the ballot (if you don't have enough points) and if you are successful you can log on and try to select seats together.

• Like 2

Just now, rn9013 said:

That has been one of the talking points in this topic mate. Essentially there are no guarantees that you will be able to sit together, the best chance you will have is that you both enter the ballot (if you don't have enough points) and if you are successful you can log on and try to select seats together.

Thanks a lot for your help. Sorry was too lazy to read the thread.

9 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

Has this actually been said? I can't see that happening myself, I would have thought it would be like other ballots and you put a family/friends name on your entry, so if you're successful both can go.

7 minutes ago, red5 said:

Has this actually been said? I can't see that happening myself, I would have thought it would be like other ballots and you put a family/friends name on your entry, so if you're successful both can go.

Yeah I think you're right. You might both get to go (if one is successful others linked to the account will probably be successful too), but because they are only guaranteeing 1,000 seats in the ballot, there is no guarantee at this stage of the sale that you will be able to have 2 seats together. I think that makes sense ha!

On 27/06/2017 at 17:51, Qwerty said:

If tickets are won in the ballot but can't find seats available together . 

I presume that any seats together may get prioritised for those parents+kids who are successful in the ballot 

38 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

The membership sales were due to open again tomorrow after being closed for a few days, but it's been postponed pending further announcements.  I wonder why that would be.  

Why?

I've just gone on to look into renewing mine and seen they aren't on sale - they'd best not be sold out, I was under the impression I had all summer to get round to it...

39 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Why?

I've just gone on to look into renewing mine and seen they aren't on sale - they'd best not be sold out, I was under the impression I had all summer to get round to it...

They Originally said this in the announcement

Please note: Due to the Club moving to a new system, membership sales will be paused between Thursday 29 June, and Monday 3 July. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

All Memberships Back on Sale:

Tuesday 4 July, 2017 – Onwards 

but as qwerty said its seems to be postponed further

https://www.lcfc.com/news/426049

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Fox Membership sales will not begin on Tuesday 4 July, as previously stated.

A new sales date for Fox Memberships will be announced later this week on LCFC.com.

The Club would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

By becoming a Fox Member, you have access to a number of additional benefits and exclusive content.

For more information on Memberships, click here.

Edited by jammie82uk

On 13 June 2017 at 09:57, Devonfox1884 said:

Joke. I usually buy a £20 city fox membership as I only get to 2/3 games a season, so don't want to spend big. There's no chance I'm paying £60 for the same privilege, especially as I'm sure there'll always be a few going on here. 

Agree also have the £20 quid version And got away tickets to Sunderland boro and burnley and Wembley. No home visits last year so is their any point in renewing as I have no points?

11 hours ago, Suggy fox said:

Agree also have the £20 quid version And got away tickets to Sunderland boro and burnley and Wembley. No home visits last year so is their any point in renewing as I have no points?

Thats a hard one Suggy ! If you dont obtain a memebership and start somewhere then you wont be going much at all. You need to buy a memebership if you want to go to games. But as you said if they are the only games you went might not be worth it.

Hi guys. 

Has anyone been in and created a new online profile? I just did one for me. I 'linked' it to my old membership number. 

I can't see anywhere that is says that I am a member even though I did it weeks ago plus I don't know how to link the wife's membership to mine. Wtf is going on. Communication been terrible too. 

39 minutes ago, Eskay said:

Hi guys. 

Has anyone been in and created a new online profile? I just did one for me. I 'linked' it to my old membership number. 

I can't see anywhere that is says that I am a member even though I did it weeks ago plus I don't know how to link the wife's membership to mine. Wtf is going on. Communication been terrible too. 

Obviously the site is not ready yet. The new system isn't up and running. I guess once the site is up and running everything will be visible. You just need to wait a few days. As for communication, I'm sure they'll make the announcement when the change is complete. If they give a date and don't meet it people call in and moan. I'm sure everything will be ready and available soon.

Just signed up and linked my membership number, it remembered my saved family and friends details so that was good.

I signed up for a new membership as I hadn't already bought it and under 'away points' it says 42 but in history it includes all of my home games bought last season?