Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

Am I the only one who still can't enter my friend's into the ballot for the Brighton game? They show up as friends and family on my account but only able to access international members ballots from September 9th but Everton ballot on 28th October shown but greyed out. 

1 minute ago, foxgas said:

Am I the only one who still can't enter my friend's into the ballot for the Brighton game? They show up as friends and family on my account but only able to access international members ballots from September 9th but Everton ballot on 28th October shown but greyed out. 

Can you enter the ballot?  If you can't see the game at all that suggests you're either not signed in or you haven't bought membership yet.

Sometimes it doesn't keep you signed in on certain pages so check your name is in the top right hand corner when you're on the ballot page.  If not click on it and it should fix itself.

4 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Can you enter the ballot?  If you can't see the game at all that suggests you're either not signed in or you haven't bought membership yet.

Sometimes it doesn't keep you signed in on certain pages so check your name is in the top right hand corner when you're on the ballot page.  If not click on it and it should fix itself.

I tried signing in on ballot page and it still doesn't work on android or pc. Memberships shown as end date 15/06/ 2018 so hope ticket office eventually answer phone.

1 hour ago, slymunn said:

I cant enter for the Brighton match either. Hopefully it gets sorted out but going to give them a call tomorrow :)

I eventually got through on the phone and they entered my friend's in the ballot manually. They had no idea why I can't do it on website, as expected.

16 hours ago, foxgas said:

I eventually got through on the phone and they entered my friend's in the ballot manually. They had no idea why I can't do it on website, as expected.

How far did you get online?

I found it relatively straight forward, add the ballot entries to your basket, then click assign owners box and edit who you are entering.

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

How far did you get online?

I found it relatively straight forward, add the ballot entries to your basket, then click assign owners box and edit who you are entering.

On members ballot page just offers me international members ballot tickets starting September 9th. If I press buy it lets me start to process these. On my members page it shows my friend's but with different numbers to their client references. I have no idea what is happening and more worryingly neither do the ticket office.

5 hours ago, foxgas said:

On members ballot page just offers me international members ballot tickets starting September 9th. If I press buy it lets me start to process these. On my members page it shows my friend's but with different numbers to their client references. I have no idea what is happening and more worryingly neither do the ticket office.

I found deleting them then adding again can fix some problems... worth a try !

55 minutes ago, theboyC said:

I found deleting them then adding again can fix some problems... worth a try !

Tried that yesterday ,no joy. I think I will delete them from my account and set their own up. 

On 24/07/2017 at 15:57, rn9013 said:

Not that I'm particularly excited to receive my exclusive membership pack....but has anyone received theirs yet? They were supposed to have been sent out last week according to the membership brochure but there's no sign of mine yet. 

I know last year they weren't sent out until October time-should we expect a similar sort of delay I wonder?? 

I called the club this morning, the guy let out a long sigh and told me there was a problem with the external company delivering them. He said they should have gone out last week but they'll be out some time in the next 2 weeks.

On the membership debate, I've accepted that if I want a season ticket I'll have to spend a few years eating shit working up my points and then hope to achieve enough to be in with a shout... or to put it another way spaffing cash down a hole until the ground gets expanded

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

On the membership debate, I've accepted that if I want a season ticket I'll have to spend a few years eating shit working up my points and then hope to achieve enough to be in with a shout... or to put it another way spaffing cash down a hole until the ground gets expanded

Or we're shit again.

My son (7) was a gold last year & has 22 Pts for this season. I rang on Tuesday & eventually got through, I could get him a ticket but the new system doesn't allow me to transfer my seat (I'm a Sth) from the east stand to the family stand, without permanently transferring. I was promised a call back & nothing so far. Has anyone else had this issue? I had misgivings when the system was introduced that it would make it harder to take your child to a game & they're being confirmed.

Is anyone else having issues with purchasing a adult membership for a linked family member or friend. I have purchased mine, then logged onto the other account to purchase the second adult membership but it comes up saying that the account already has a membership and refers back to my own account. Surely one membership doesn't cover multiple linked accounts?

51 minutes ago, lebleu said:

Anyone know the match day prices for members? Can't find it anywhere...:huh:

probably cos you might not be able to buy tickets on the day?

and each matchday will be different depending on opponent. Ticket details usually get announced 3-4 weeks before the game. 

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

probably cos you might not be able to buy tickets on the day?

and each matchday will be different depending on opponent. Ticket details usually get announced 3-4 weeks before the game. 

True true. I haven't purchased a membership yet so was wondering how they've priced the the opener 

7 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Just noticed that the website says anyone successful in the Chelsea ballot can buy their tickets from Wednesday 9th to Monday 7th August. Hope everyone is ready to do some time travelling. Do we have a FT tardis??

Maybe that's part of the new mysterious rewards scheme that still hasn't been unveiled. A free ride in the club tardis for every £100 spent in the club shop. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Just noticed that the website says anyone successful in the Chelsea ballot can buy their tickets from Wednesday 9th to Monday 7th August. Hope everyone is ready to do some time travelling. Do we have a FT tardis??

Not the first case of this, Brighton listings were as follows Fox Members with 30+ Points: Friday 21 July at 9am. 
Fox Members with 25+ Points: Monday 24 July at 9am. 
Fox Members with 22+ Points: Wednesday 26 July at 9am. 
Fox Members with 20+ Points: Monday 28 July at 9am

Clearly someone is not paid to proof read.

Just so people are aware - home loyalty points only get activated when your ticket is scanned at the turnstiles.

Simply purchasing the ticket does not allocate you the point.

Especially useful to know if you are moving up a loyalty bracket. 

Just wasted half an hour trying to purchase a ticket for Chelsea.

My account shows 22 points, but until I actually attend the Brighton game I am actually still on 21 points with one point 'pending'.

13 hours ago, SydenhamFox said:

Just so people are aware - home loyalty points only get activated when your ticket is scanned at the turnstiles.

Simply purchasing the ticket does not allocate you the point.

Especially useful to know if you are moving up a loyalty bracket. 

Just wasted half an hour trying to purchase a ticket for Chelsea.

My account shows 22 points, but until I actually attend the Brighton game I am actually still on 21 points with one point 'pending'.

To be fair it was already stated in the membership brochure that would be the case