Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
red5

Membership 17/18

If you have less than 20 points and have to enter the ballot where do we see the date you can enter. When I go to the website it says member login required for all up coming games (I'm logged in). There's a date listed if you've been successful to buy but I'm not seeing how or when I can actually enter the ballot. 

Leicester City vs. Chelsea Saturday 9 September KO: 15:00
Application Dates Friday 21 July (09:00) - Monday 7 August (18:00)
Ballot Sales Period Wednesday 9 August (09:00) - Tuesday 15 August (18:00)

Leicester City vs. Liverpool Saturday 23 September KO: 17:30
Application Dates Friday 21 July (09:00) - Monday 21 August (18:00)
Ballot Sales Period Wednesday 23 August (09:00) - Tuesday 29 August (18:00)

Leicester City vs. West Bromwich Albion Saturday 14 October KO: 15:00
Application Dates Friday 21 July (09:00) - Monday 11 September (18:00)
Ballot Sales Period Wednesday 13 September (09:00) - Tuesday 19 September (18:00)

Leicester City vs. Everton Saturday 28 October KO: 15:00
Application Dates Friday 21 July (09:00) - Monday 25 September (18:00)
Ballot Sales Period Wednesday 27 September (09:00) - Tuesday 3 October (18:00)

For more information on ballot applications and priority sales dates for the Premier League fixtures against Brighton, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Bromwich Albion and Everton, click HERE. < Use the click here to download the PDF, this tells you the priority point sales dates too.
https://www.lcfc.com/news/439405/fox-membership-information-for-first-five-matches

29 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

If you have less than 20 points and have to enter the ballot where do we see the date you can enter. When I go to the website it says member login required for all up coming games (I'm logged in). There's a date listed if you've been successful to buy but I'm not seeing how or when I can actually enter the ballot. 

Log in, you say you are, go to memberships match ticket ballot, Brighton and Chelsea have now closed, but you should be able to enter for United Away currently then Liverpool, West Brom and Everton home, just click buy add them to your basket and pay, you don't get charged, you will get an email confirmation of each entry.

Make sure you are checking the correct ballot, ie members not international members, the option you can't use should be greyed out anyway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, djskydiver said:

Is anyone still waiting for their membership card and supporter pack, I've been waiting two weeks now :sweating:.

Got ours over the weekend. Pin badge. I pad cover. New card. Shite scarf.

About it.

Yeah the scarf looks like it's just been cut from a massive cheap piece of blue cloth, not even a sign of lcfc on it.  Worst thing of all is I have to go to the depot 3 miles away to pick the useless thing up and my wife's didn't come at the same time so that'll be another worthwhile trip..

3 hours ago, billyn88 said:

Yeah the scarf looks like it's just been cut from a massive cheap piece of blue cloth, not even a sign of lcfc on it.  Worst thing of all is I have to go to the depot 3 miles away to pick the useless thing up and my wife's didn't come at the same time so that'll be another worthwhile trip..

If you look very carefully it says LCFc in the corner

On 8/11/2017 at 16:14, billyn88 said:

Just had the unsuccessful message for the united ballot, at least it didn't say I was successful in the subject line!

I never got an email at all.... quite annoying, can't buy tickets though, so unsuccessful!

Membership pack received about a week ago, it's underwhelming...

If you're successful in a ballot but don't buy a ticket is it recorded against you? I put in for the Everton game but now Sky have moved it to Sunday and as i have to get a 6pm flight home, I'll not be going, even if successful. 

I discovered today that we can only buy extra tickets in the same category that our ST is ... for example. I am a senior ST holder so can not buy an adult ticket.. tried to buy 2 tickets on our ST .. one adult one child.. cant do it.   Bit silly I think.. not that it will happen often it gets down to extra for ST holders but I dont have any other senior friends who go so I wont be buying any.

2 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

I discovered today that we can only buy extra tickets in the same category that our ST is ... for example. I am a senior ST holder so can not buy an adult ticket.. tried to buy 2 tickets on our ST .. one adult one child.. cant do it.   Bit silly I think.. not that it will happen often it gets down to extra for ST holders but I dont have any other senior friends who go so I wont be buying any.

I'm sure if you phone the club or go to the shop direct they can sort something out.

15 hours ago, Lestagirl said:

You can buy extra tickets in any age category though the website but you can only buy 1 extra per season ticket 

if you try to buy more then one per season ticket the website throws up all the error signs about ages and limits being exceeded 

Thanks Jammie, but i tried many times...I tried doing one at a time and still got same error message, saying I could not buy a ticket in a diff age bracket.

I did email the sales at the club about it... not tried this morning though,  will try again now. Thanks.

Okay seems to be okay today..  

Edited by Lestagirl

Can any kind person answer this one for me? I have a membership with less than 20 points so have to enter the ballot, my friend has a membership with over 30 points, how do we get tickets together? It appears that anyone with priority has a cutoff date to buy tickets, which is before people who have entered the ballot get their chance to purchase. Does the member with priority points need to enter the ballot to enable us to but tickets together?

I can't get my head round it.

Edited by Vestan Pance

1 hour ago, Vestan Pance said:

Can any kind person answer this one for me? I have a membership with less than 20 points so have to enter the ballot, my friend has a membership with over 30 points, how do we get tickets together? It appears that anyone with priority has a cutoff date to buy tickets, which is before people who have entered the ballot get their chance to purchase. Does the member with priority points need to enter the ballot to enable us to but tickets together?

I can't get my head round it.

The only way for you to buy tickets together at the same time would be for you to both buy through the ballot. 

Essentially if you are buying as a group you are as good as the person with the least amount of points in terms of priority. Does that make sense? 

A couple of games in and I don't think the membership system is as bad as feared once you get your head round it. I still feel we haven't really improved upon the old membership scheme, in that there are as many potential faults with this scheme than there was with the old one. 

However so so far I have entered the ballot for Brighton and Chelsea. I was successful in the Brighton ballot and unsuccessful for Chelsea, but as an unsuccessful ballot entrant I have today been given a period of time to have any limited remaining tickets which I've bought (albeit there are no seats together). 

It'll be interesting to see how the membership scheme progresses. Personally I only feel this system works if we are winning games or for 'big' team fixtures. If we have an average season I'm not sure there will be the need for all this points system malarkey and the £60 fee may have to come down next year.