Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Walkers

The OH Leuven Thread

Recommended Posts

Results and standings after the 1st week of the 2nd period.

 

OH Leuven - Beerschot   0-3

Lokeren - Lommel            0-1

Union - Virton                   2-0

Roeselare - Westerlo       3-5

 

                                 Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Beerschot                  3           1             0              0                   3                           0                              +3

2. Westerlo                    3           1             0              0                   5                           3                              +2

3. Union                         3           1             0              0                   2                           0                              +2

4. Lommel                     3            1            0              0                   1                           0                               +1

5. Lokeren                     0           0             1              0                   0                           1                               -1

6. Roeselare                 0            0             1              0                   3                           5                               -2

7. Virton                        0            0             1              0                   0                           2                               -2

8. OH Leuven               0            0             1              0                   0                           3                               -3

 

The winner of the 2nd period will face us in the final. If we also win the 2nd period, we automatically win the league an go up to the 1st division.

 

Overall standings:

 

                                Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Westerlo                  29          9              4              2                 26                         13                          +12

2. OH Leuven           28          9              4              1                 22                         13                           +9

3. Virton                       27          9              6              0                 26                         12                          +14

4. Union*                     25          6              3              4                 18                         15                           +3

5. Beerschot                20          6              7              2                 16                         19                            -3

6. Lommel                   14          3              7              5                  10                         19                           -9

7. Lokeren                   13          3              8              4                  13                         24                          -11

8. Roeselare                11          3             10             2                  18                         36                          -18

 

*OH Leuven and Union still have a game in hand.

 

At the end of the regular season the teams that finished 1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th and 6th will participate in Playoff 2 with the numbers 7 through 16 of the 1st division. The winner of Playoff 2 will compete with the 4th placed team in Playoff 1 for a place the Europa League 2nd qualifying round.

 

The 2 bottom teams will face of in a best-of-5 to decide who drops down to the 1st amateur division. 

 

Next week's fixtures:

 

Friday

Westerlo - OH Leuven

 

Saturday:

Lommel - Union

Beerschot - Lokeren

 

Sunday:

Virton - Roeselare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bonanza said:

Results and standings after the 1st week of the 2nd period.

 

OH Leuven - Beerschot   0-3

Lokeren - Lommel            0-1

Union - Virton                   2-0

Roeselare - Westerlo       3-5

 

                                 Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Beerschot                  3           1             0              0                   3                           0                              +3

2. Westerlo                    3           1             0              0                   5                           3                              +2

3. Union                         3           1             0              0                   2                           0                              +2

4. Lommel                     3            1            0              0                   1                           0                               +1

5. Lokeren                     0           0             1              0                   0                           1                               -1

6. Roeselare                 0            0             1              0                   3                           5                               -2

7. Virton                        0            0             1              0                   0                           2                               -2

8. OH Leuven               0            0             1              0                   0                           3                               -3

 

The winner of the 2nd period will face us in the final. If we also win the 2nd period, we automatically win the league an go up to the 1st division.

 

Overall standings:

 

                                Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Westerlo                  29          9              4              2                 26                         13                          +12

2. OH Leuven           28          9              4              1                 22                         13                           +9

3. Virton                       27          9              6              0                 26                         12                          +14

4. Union*                     25          6              3              4                 18                         15                           +3

5. Beerschot                20          6              7              2                 16                         19                            -3

6. Lommel                   14          3              7              5                  10                         19                           -9

7. Lokeren                   13          3              8              4                  13                         24                          -11

8. Roeselare                11          3             10             2                  18                         36                          -18

 

*OH Leuven and Union still have a game in hand.

 

At the end of the regular season the teams that finished 1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th and 6th will participate in Playoff 2 with the numbers 7 through 16 of the 1st division. The winner of Playoff 2 will compete with the 4th placed team in Playoff 1 for a place the Europa League 2nd qualifying round.

 

The 2 bottom teams will face of in a best-of-5 to decide who drops down to the 1st amateur division. 

 

Next week's fixtures:

 

Friday

Westerlo - OH Leuven

 

Saturday:

Lommel - Union

Beerschot - Lokeren

 

Sunday:

Virton - Roeselare

 

So will they bother replaying the abandoned game now they've gone ahead and started the second period?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

 

So will they bother replaying the abandoned game now they've gone ahead and started the second period?

We'll know at the end of the month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/11/2019 at 08:18, Captain... said:

Sounds like the post promotion party Brighton game when Ulloa ripped us to shreds.

In fairness, most of our players were still pissed that day 🤣🍾

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last week was embarrassing. Today it was so much better. Especially some guys who have been getting a lot of flak (rightfully so) stepped up. Especially Mercier, but also Sowah and Schuermans. Before the break it was probably the best i've seen them. After the break the manager must have given different directives because we didn't even try to play football anymore. It's cumbersome and worrisome but when they are focused they don't give away chances easily. Though i still feel like cowering back, is waiting for the worst case scenario to eventually strike. All in all, an encouraging performance.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results and standings after the 2nd week of the 2nd period.

 

Westerlo - OH Leuven     1-2

Lommel - Union                0-0

Beerschot - Lokeren         1-1

Virton - Roeselare            1-1

 

                                 Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Beerschot                  4           1             0              1                   4                           1                              +3

2. Union                         4           1             0              1                   2                           0                              +2

3. Lommel                     4            1            0              1                   1                           0                               +1

4. Westerlo                    3           1             1              0                   6                           5                              +1

5. OH Leuven               3           1             1              0                   2                           4                               -2

6. Lokeren                     1           0             1              1                   1                           2                               -1

7. Roeselare                 1            0             1              1                   4                           6                               -2

8. Virton                        1            0             1              1                   1                           3                               -2

 

The winner of the 2nd period will face us in the final. If we also win the 2nd period, we automatically win the league an go up to the 1st division.

 

Overall standings:

 

                                Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. OH Leuven           31        10              4              1                 24                         14                          +10

2. Westerlo                  29          9              5              2                 27                         15                          +12 

3. Virton                       28          9              6              1                 27                         13                          +14

4. Union*                     26          6              3              5                 20                         15                           +5

5. Beerschot                21         6               7              3                 17                         20                            -3

6. Lommel                   15         3               7              6                 10                         19                           -9

7. Lokeren                   14         3               8              5                 14                         25                          -11

8. Roeselare                12         3             10             3                 19                         37                          -18

 

*OH Leuven and Union still have a game in hand.

 

At the end of the regular season the teams that finished 1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th and 6th will participate in Playoff 2 with the numbers 7 through 16 of the 1st division. The winner of Playoff 2 will compete with the 4th placed team in Playoff 1 for a place the Europa League 2nd qualifying round.

 

The 2 bottom teams will face of in a best-of-5 to decide who drops down to the 1st amateur division. 

 

Next week's fixtures:

 

Friday

OH Leuven - Lokeren

 

Saturday:

Virton - Westerlo

Roeselare - Lommel

 

Sunday:

Union - Beerschot

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, john ridley said:

Nice win tonight 

Some of the best football we've played all season. Some very nice combinations and link-up play. Unfortunate goal at the end, that should never have been able to go in.

 

Highlights: https://www.proximus-sports.be/nl/voetbal/proximus-league/video/26964/samenvatting-oh-leuven-ksc-lokeren

Edited by Lizhang
NOW WITH VIDEO! :-)
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Results and standings after the 3th week of the 2nd period.

 

 

OH Leuven - Lokeren    2-1

Virton - Westerlo           1-1

Roeselare - Lommel     3-1

Union - Beerschot         0-2

 

 

                                 Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Beerschot                  7           2             0              1                   6                           1                              +5

2. OH Leuven               6           2             1              0                   4                           5                               -1

3. Westerlo                   4            1             1              1                   7                           6                              +1

4. Roeselare                 4            1             1              1                   7                           7                                0

5. Union                        4            1             1              1                   2                           2                                0

6. Lommel                    4            1             1             1                    2                            3                              -1

7. Virton                        2            0             2              1                   2                           4                               -2

8. Lokeren                    1            0             2              1                   2                           4                               -2

 

The winner of the 2nd period will face us in the final. If we also win the 2nd period, we automatically win the league an go up to the 1st division.

 

Overall standings:

 

                                Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. OH Leuven           34         11             4              1                 26                         15                          +11

2. Westerlo                  30          9              5              3                 28                         16                          +12 

3. Virton                       29          9              6              2                 28                         14                          +14

4. Union*                     26          6              4              5                 20                         17                           +3

5. Beerschot                24          7              7              3                 19                         20                           -1

6. Roeselare                15         4             10             3                  22                         38                          -16

7. Lommel                   15          3              8              6                 11                         22                           -11

8. Lokeren                   14          3              9              5                 15                         27                          -12 

 

*OH Leuven and Union still have a game in hand.

 

At the end of the regular season the teams that finished 1st, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th and 6th will participate in Playoff 2 with the numbers 7 through 16 of the 1st division. The winner of Playoff 2 will compete with the 4th placed team in Playoff 1 for a place the Europa League 2nd qualifying round.

 

The 2 bottom teams will face off in a best-of-5 to decide who drops down to the 1st amateur division. 

 

Next week's fixtures:

 

Friday

Lommel - OH Leuven

 

Saturday:

Beerschot - Virton

Lokeren - Roeselare

 

Sunday:

Westerlo - Union

Edited by Bonanza
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zal dat wedstrijd tegen Union enige invloed hebben op de tweede helft van het seizoen. Ik denk het niet. :dunno:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Steven said:

Zal dat wedstrijd tegen Union enige invloed hebben op de tweede helft van het seizoen. Ik denk het niet. :dunno:

Surely they don't have to play it as it is irrelevant?... is it? But then again, we are talking about the most complex league in Europe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/12/2019 at 08:37, Steven said:

Zal dat wedstrijd tegen Union enige invloed hebben op de tweede helft van het seizoen. Ik denk het niet. :dunno:

 

On 04/12/2019 at 08:49, Lincolnfox said:

Surely they don't have to play it as it is irrelevant?... is it? But then again, we are talking about the most complex league in Europe

The game against Union still has some relevance.

 

As you all know, the winner of the 1st period will face the winner of the 2nd period in the final. This final consists of 2 games. The team that has the highest place in the overall standings has the advantage to play the 2nd leg at home.

 

That being said, we still don't know if the game will be replayed or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 20:29, Bonanza said:

 

The 2 bottom teams will face off in a best-of-5 to decide who drops down to the 1st amateur division. 

Wait, what… They play each other five times?  :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all of you who are still not convinced by VAR, you should have seen Lommel - OHL.

 

Disgusting referee. Two penalties and a red card against us, each of them unfounded. On the other hand, we did not get a clear cut penalty, and the other side got away with one after the other foul, and should have seen 2 players sent off with a double yellow.

 

3-2

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Permafrost said:

Wait, what… They play each other five times?  :huh:

Well, they play a best-of-five series. Let me try to explain.

 

Let's say the season ends tonight. This would mean that Roeselare and Lokeren face each other in the "play-downs". These play-downs have their own overall standings and since Roeselare finished in 7th place, the start with a 3-point head start and can play the 1st game at home. Lokeren, who finished in 8th and last place start with 0 points.

 

This would be the starting situation:

 

Play-downs standings:

 

                                   Points    Wins     Losses     Draws     Goals made     Goals conceded     Goal difference

 

1. Roeselare                   3           0              0               0                   0                          0                               0

2. Lokeren                      0           0              0               0                   0                          0                               0

 

Game 1: Roeselare - Lokeren

Game 2: Lokeren - Roeselare

Game 3: Roeselare - Lokeren

Game 4; Lokeren - Roeselare (if necessary)

Game 5: Roeselare - Lokeren (if necessary)

 

Let's say Roeselare wins games 1:, 2 and 3, they win the play-downs and Lokeren will drop down to the 1st Amateur division. Games 4 and 5 will not be played, as Lokeren can't catch up with Roeselare. In case both teams have the same amount of points after 5 games, the outcome will be decided by:

 

1. Most wins

2. Goal difference

3. Most goals scored

4. Most goals scored in away games

5. Most wins in away games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...