Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The_77

Arsenal Away 11 August

Just now, Bamba's Babes said:

I want to know who this Jim bloke is, sounds like he had something to do with it?

I don't know who their mate is but that person sorted at least 1 of them out in Madrid. 

Loyal fans missing out yet again. 

I find this very poor from club, 3 weeks today until the game and not even a announcement regarding selling arrangements. I'm on 230 points now so was hopeful of getting tickets, but I go away next week so no idea what I'm going to do. They've know for weeks about this fixture.

8 hours ago, Smiffy Fox said:

I find this very poor from club, 3 weeks today until the game and not even a announcement regarding selling arrangements. I'm on 230 points now so was hopeful of getting tickets, but I go away next week so no idea what I'm going to do. They've know for weeks about this fixture.

I've Just looked on the Arsenal website, they announced the details 5 days ago although their tickets don't go on sale till the 31st 12 days before the game 

What's the stress. We know the date and time of the game. So you know if you can find time to attend. We know it will cost 30 quid.

And you know how many points you have and that the band's are likely to be roughly 50 points more than last season. So you can guessimate the likely hood of getting a ticket. Not like the other year where we found out about 2 weeks before they had moved the pissing date.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

What's the stress. We know the date and time of the game. So you know if you can find time to attend. We know it will cost 30 quid.

And you know how many points you have and that the band's are likely to be roughly 50 points more than last season. So you can guessimate the likely hood of getting a ticket. Not like the other year where we found out about 2 weeks before they had moved the pissing date.

Absolutely.

But talking about loyalty points, my points from last year are there, plus 50 for renewal of 2017/18 ST. However, as I have posted elsewhere, 2 days ago there has been a manual addition of 66 points with the words 'Transferred from previous ticket system' next to it. That got me thinking has the points system changed?

5 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Absolutely.

But talking about loyalty points, my points from last year are there, plus 50 for renewal of 2017/18 ST. However, as I have posted elsewhere, 2 days ago there has been a manual addition of 66 points with the words 'Transferred from previous ticket system' next to it. That got me thinking has the points system changed?

Not as far as I know but if you have gained 66 then don't knock it lol but imagine the meltdown when games sell out on the 1st day as they have ****ed it up lol

Mine shows 231 manually added plus the 50 new and now I have a total in my personal details page that wasn't there before.

16 minutes ago, browniefox said:

How do you find your points on the new website?

Register.

Link old account.

Log out.

Log back in.

Click tickets and then go back to your name top right click away points or personal info.

Away points will show last year's and 50 points listed individually.

Personal info shows your total points 

Just noticed that the new P3 (equivalent to P1 last year for most games) has been raised by 2 points. Will leave me and  my son 1 point below now when Bournemouth go on sale. Might change brackets for that game anyway, but certainly not going below the new P3. :(

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Think the points seem very high for highest priority now? 

I was pri 1 at end of last season and now one short of pri 2!!! lol

I did about thirteen aways last season possibly more 

They did the same last season and then reassessed. To be fair, it works out the same (similar boat to you was 1 away from P1, now P3)

5 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Think the points seem very high for highest priority now? 

I was pri 1 at end of last season and now one short of pri 2!!! lol

I did about thirteen aways last season possibly more 

You'll easily get Arsenal and you'll be P2 with same amount of people above you, and after the first game you'll have less people on the same bracket than you did last year. 

I agree brackets are high. 190+ was priority 1 for most games last season, so 140+ would have been equivalent.

4 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

You'll easily get Arsenal and you'll be P2 with same amount of people above you, and after the first game you'll have less people on the same bracket than you did last year. 

I agree brackets are high. 190+ was priority 1 for most games last season, so 140+ would have been equivalent.

Not sure it was, 208 was the cut off for the away scheme and 205 for P1 for most sales, europe being the exception. 

It's essentially gone up 10 points from last season as you got 50 for renewing so that's 255 but in the meantime people can have done 19 league games 6 in europe and and fa cup tie or 2. so that would mean 282 so 265 is reasonable allows for those already on P1 to have skipped a few games due to europe, and if it seems they have slow sales early on, i'm sure it will come down.

Guest TheBear

Any sign of the away ticket members ballot for this one as the club stated 2% of allocations are open to members ballot....

Archived