Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Twitter Links

No problem for me, this one. Think he's a decent player and would fit in well. Drinkys got no competition or back up and we saw the second half of last year that he looked out on his feet.

When he is fit he is a very good player but I imagine he will want big money and will he really settle for being a backup? Not convinced he will be a good fit here personality wise either.

Saying that he has being called a snake in common with our players lol

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Good player.

I don't understand why people don't want him.

I think the lack of game time and his injury problems are people's main concern. Bit risky considering the wages he'd probably demand. I'm not sure personally 

Have I really seen it suggested in this thread that we don't need Delph because of both King and James lol!? Christ on a bike, Delph is well ahead of those two. Could be a cracking signing and offer us flexibility in midfield.

I hope the enquiry was along the lines of "have you a brother that can play better and not get injured?...". Was a very good player before going to Man City, but since he's been plagued with injury and not really made his mark as a first choice midfielder. Would prefer we had someone that can keep clear of injury.

16 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Has he though... I know he was plagued early in his career, but I think his time at the Etihad has been more interrupted by being dropped' rather than on the treatment slab !

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/fabian-delph/verletzungen/spieler/50362

You may want to reconsider your reply...25 games missed 16/17 season ;)

Well he's available for 12 million, he can play anywhere in midfield is ex England and will have a point to prove...

Hes better than King James Mendy and Amartey in Midfield and would be competing for a place with Drinks and Ndidi...

Sounds like astute business to me if we are not going to get Adrian Silva and spend upward of £30 million...

6 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Well he's available for 12 million, he can play anywhere in midfield is ex England and will have a point to prove...

Hes better than King James Mendy and Amartey in Midfield and would be competing for a place with Drinks and Ndidi...

Sounds like astute business to me if we are not going to get Adrian Silva and spend upward of £30 million...

I'd agree with that.

I like that we are building a squad of British players too. I doubt there are many premiership teams that could nearly field a full British 11?

Hamer

Simmo

Maguire

Chilwell

Albrighton

Drinks

James

King

Gray

Vardy

(Delph)

Archived