Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Twitter Links

1 hour ago, dayday said:

Would Delph still have the desire? , I'm always wary of players being bought from top clubs.

He'd certainly get more game time here and would probably get his confidence back. Just watched some you tube of him at Villa and he looks quality.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

If we sign another central midfielder I want someone with a bit of craft and creativity.

Cristiano Ronaldo ??

?

He's on his way out of RM by all accounts but alas he'll probably go to Manure or PSG he wouldn't appreciate the challenge at Leicester !!

18 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Cristiano Ronaldo ??

?

He's on his way out of RM by all accounts but alas he'll probably go to Manure or PSG he wouldn't appreciate the challenge at Leicester !!

shame- that fantastic bust they made of him would just set the KP off perfectly !

Its amazing how we all differ. I would love Delph, he would be a massive upgrade on King. Don't understand the bit about him not playing a lot in the last 3 years. He has had a few injuries and is in a massive Man City squad.

Yet so many want J Evans, I don't fancy him at all. Each to their own

31 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

I would take this source with a pinch of salt. I was looking at the odds for transfers last night on SkyBet and we were the favourites to sign him so anybody could have made that up.

To be fair, it does look like a completely bullshit source but they've been very quick off the mark with a couple of our last transfers in all fairness.

I like Delph- sort of player that would come in under the radar and do well here. Think his pace and strength would suit our system too, if he can stay fit then reckon he'd be a really good addition. Like previously said, English too- and would be great if we could maintain the 'Britishness' within our squad.

2 minutes ago, foxoffderby said:

Its amazing how we all differ. I would love Delph, he would be a massive upgrade on King. Don't understand the bit about him not playing a lot in the last 3 years. He has had a few injuries and is in a massive Man City squad.

Yet so many want J Evans, I don't fancy him at all. Each to their own

Agree re Delph but Evans? He's been class for West Brom on and off the pitch. 10m would have been an absolute steal

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Cristiano Ronaldo ??

?

Not a central midfielder. Wouldn't fit.

Any other suggestions?

:ph34r:

22 hours ago, TJB-fox said:

He still did a job for United though in one of their best ever sides, United isn't really a benchmark for us anyway 

Pretty sure Jonny Evans won some sort player of the year at United. Although his last season was a shocker.

As for Delph, no thanks. Decent but no better than what we have. Genuinely hasn't progressed much from his Leeds days. We need somebody with a certain gravitas or with the ability to create.

On ‎16‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 13:51, TJB-fox said:

To be fair, it does look like a completely bullshit source but they've been very quick off the mark with a couple of our last transfers in all fairness.

I like Delph- sort of player that would come in under the radar and do well here. Think his pace and strength would suit our system too, if he can stay fit then reckon he'd be a really good addition. Like previously said, English too- and would be great if we could maintain the 'Britishness' within our squad.

Why?

1 hour ago, Buce said:

Why?

I actually saw an interview with Kasper on danish telly in our miracle season, where he actually said that the unity and spirit within the club were strengthen with the 'britishness' of the squad. He also said that Huth and him were also part of this, because they kind of grew up in England football-wise. So I actually think that it is a great sign, that we seem to go more british again.

14 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

I actually saw an interview with Kasper on danish telly in our miracle season, where he actually said that the unity and spirit within the club were strengthen with the 'britishness' of the squad. He also said that Huth and him were also part of this, because they kind of grew up in England football-wise. So I actually think that it is a great sign, that we seem to go more british again.

Have you seen the film.. 'Yes, actually '?

On 16. Juni 2017 at 13:48, justfoxes said:

Cristiano Ronaldo ??

?

Ronaldo MacDonald is more likely to sign for us.

Delph has that sort of Albrighton/Huth feel to it. The kind of player that could really get his career back on track with us. Confidence would probably be shot but Shakey should be able to turn that around. He needs to get out of Man City that's for sure. Young players need to seriously start thinking about going Man City and Chelsea they are both becoming graveyards of wasted talent. Not that the agents seem to care.

So I've never really done twitter, think it's full of crap and people with no mates to talk to, who need to make themselves feel important.  But, in the absence of friends this evening, and in search of some transfer news, I gave it a go. I made a quick search for Lcfc and the first result I found surprised me with its accuracy.

IMG_0022.PNG

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

So I've never really done twitter, think it's full of crap and people with no mates to talk to, who need to make themselves feel important.  But, in the absence of friends this evening, and in search of some transfer news, I gave it a go. I made a quick search for Lcfc and the first result I found surprised me with its accuracy.

IMG_0022.PNG

Sell!

Archived