Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Twitter Links

18 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

So I've never really done twitter, think it's full of crap and people with no mates to talk to, who need to make themselves feel important.  But, in the absence of friends this evening, and in search of some transfer news, I gave it a go. I made a quick search for Lcfc and the first result I found surprised me with its accuracy.

IMG_0022.PNG

Michael Richards, you ****ing snake.

3 minutes ago, KFS said:

Don't know why we need this guy

Room mate for Wilf for when Musa leaves? Assuming we miss out on the other big move.

On 21/06/2017 at 12:17, Aus Fox said:

So I've never really done twitter, think it's full of crap and people with no mates to talk to, who need to make themselves feel important.  But, in the absence of friends this evening, and in search of some transfer news, I gave it a go. I made a quick search for Lcfc and the first result I found surprised me with its accuracy.

IMG_0022.PNG

Michael Richards was too big a fish for the likes of us. The 'Alves' of the KP without doubt. My favourite player of the last 20 years. You can't blame the lad for wanting to take a brave step into the mighty championship- it's a real glamour move. Fly high in the villa sky sweet prince. ?

28 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I hope this is true Babs - this guy has the promise to be a Prem keeper no problem. He's been hot sauce for big clubs for a couple of seasons. He will push Kasper or be a replacement for Kasper either this year or next. 

Archived