Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

U21 Euros

i think we have enough strength to get to the semis. but thats about it. 

given the success of other english youth teams recently they will have all the confidence they need. 

but with the youth development in the likes of germany and spain a whole level above ours, its hard to see us winning it or even reaching the final IMO.

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Going to watch if one or both of them start. 

confident both will. 

chilly left back and gray playing as a wide striker in a 4-3-3 or as a winger in a 4-5-1. both performed well leading up to today in qualification and friendlies.

Lewis Baker is someone I'd like us to look at, no chance Chelsea are going to play him as Chalobah and Loftus Creek can barely get a game. I'm unable to watch the match though, so if anyone watching here can do some scouting? :thumbup:

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Lewis Baker is someone I'd like us to look at, no chance Chelsea are going to play him as Chalobah and Loftus Creek can barely get a game. I'm unable to watch the match though, can someone do some scouting for me?

Expected him on the bench! still a class act though, been in hollands second division last few years. scored a few important goals there too 

1 hour ago, kingfox said:

Read somewhere that we have scouts over at these Under 21 Championships.

As for England's match I'm surprised Holding and Gray aren't starting.

I think every club worth knowing will have scouts at the U21 Euros. We'll have had a load at the U20 WC too.

Archived