Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

U21 Euros

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Aidy Boothroyd is a honking manager and should be nowhere near this level of national football, it makes me livid! We've some great progressive groups of youngsters from U15 right through to U21 and we've this Hillman in charge. Yet again we shoot ourselves in the foot. Glenn Hoddle should be the manager.

Hoddle's a shit manager too

8 hours ago, Wookie said:

Hoddle's a shit manager too

I see it differently, but its all about opinions.

Hoddle Should of stayed English manager, its a traversty that hes not coaching/ managing in either the the PL or Championship.It could be hes lnly interested in the london based or wider,

Southern satelite teams...

Losing Kendal, (died), Hoddle, Venables, MON, Souness (heart), Pearson.

from club management, and Wilkins as coach, (never commiting) IMO is a shame.

Hodgson was for me no England coach, but has a club manager/coach.Had a decent c record.

Hoddle though, always brought something else, and some Fresh air to the table.

Has a pundit too much London bias....

13 hours ago, matty98 said:

Can't see why we don't take these tournaments seriously. We could have Rashford, Alli, Shaw, Sterling, Stones, Dier and Barkley in this squad. We'd have a very good chance of winning it with them in the team.

Even more ridiculous when you think Shaw and Barkley weren't even required by the first team!!

Seeing John Swift and Will Hughes in the positions for us that Spain have Marco Assensio and Saul Niguez playing in tells you everything you need to know about the state of our U21 squad

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Even more ridiculous when you think Shaw and Barkley weren't even required by the first team!!

Seeing John Swift and Will Hughes in the positions for us that Spain have Marco Assensio and Saul Niguez playing in tells you everything you need to know about the state of our U21 squad

Everything you need to know about the state of the set-up really though. Clubs calling the shots with players/players not playing. If the FA were insistent we could have had numerous players from the main squad in the U21 squad. 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Everything you need to know about the state of the set-up really though. Clubs calling the shots with players/players not playing. 

Yep! That's why I don't place too much blame on boothroyd, from what I've read Southgate has been calling a lot of the shots anyway. I'd imagine the squad itself is picked by that Dan Ashworth bloke?

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Yep! That's why I don't place too much blame on boothroyd, from what I've read Southgate has been calling a lot of the shots anyway. I'd imagine the squad itself is picked by that Dan Ashworth bloke?

It's all a bit of a mafia at the moment with Ashworth. Dan Ashworth is Aidy Boothroyd's best mate. 

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

Do not like Ward-Prowse's low corners, pointless, certainly every time.

Especially when he's capable of putting it where he likes. Superb set piece taker.

Chilwell is having a stormer. When he gets the ball regularly and is allowed to run at the full back when hugging the wing he's superb to watch.

Archived