Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
crisp packet

Che Adams

13 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Reminds me of Andre gray; strong, fast, low centre of gravity. Also, imagine having 4 'local ' ish lads in the squad. Che, dimmy, Chilwell and Barnes. 

Gray is a Brummie and Chilwell's from Milton Keynes isn't he?

Che started his adult career at Oadby Town, at 16 he made the first team as regular. He then went to Ilkeston on a scholarship when Kevin Wilson was in charge. As kid he was rejected by Leicester, and Coventry seemed to be his destination, but that never materialsed

That season at Oadby he played with Steff Oakes for a while in centre mid, who played whilst over from the US. He aslo played with Jon Stevenson in the same side.

From Ilkeston he went onto Sheff Utd and then onto Birmingham in an advanced role.

I can tell you Birmingham dont want to sell him

17 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Ended up having a pretty decent career down in the lower leagues. Last I heard he was at Torquay.

NP liked Aman, after a 6 week trial , he signed a contract, and then extended his contract for a further year. Under Sven his contract expired as Sven was looking at big names. It happened to a few at that time.

Archived