Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Outfox the Fox

Ulloa - back to Brighton?

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.marca.com/futbol/premier-league/2017/07/07/595fae1a268e3e35598b4589.html

LaLiga calls Leo Ulloa again. From Spain, Betis, Levante and Getafe have asked for the 30-year-old Argentine striker that last season did not have continuity in Leicester. Ulloa would not mind returning to a football in which he excelled in Almeria and Castellón.

Ulloa is negotiating his renewal with Leicester (he finishes his contract in 2018) but if he does not reach an agreement he could leave the English club in August by cutting himself into a clause in the FIFA regulations that would allow him to leave the foxes. The former Almería and Castellon did not play a role with Claudio Ranieri in the first stretch of the season but was more important with Shakespeare, so the English team has valued to extend its link.

In LaLiga, Ulloa enjoys a great poster. In the winter market, the Alavés was launched to by his signing although the economic pretensions of Leicester frustrated the operation like its exit to other clubs of the Premier like Swansea or Sunderland. Now, if he fails to extend his contract with the 'foxes', he could return to LaLiga.

36 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

http://www.marca.com/futbol/premier-league/2017/07/07/595fae1a268e3e35598b4589.html

LaLiga calls Leo Ulloa again. From Spain, Betis, Levante and Getafe have asked for the 30-year-old Argentine striker that last season did not have continuity in Leicester. Ulloa would not mind returning to a football in which he excelled in Almeria and Castellón.

Ulloa is negotiating his renewal with Leicester (he finishes his contract in 2018) but if he does not reach an agreement he could leave the English club in August by cutting himself into a clause in the FIFA regulations that would allow him to leave the foxes. The former Almería and Castellon did not play a role with Claudio Ranieri in the first stretch of the season but was more important with Shakespeare, so the English team has valued to extend its link.

In LaLiga, Ulloa enjoys a great poster. In the winter market, the Alavés was launched to by his signing although the economic pretensions of Leicester frustrated the operation like its exit to other clubs of the Premier like Swansea or Sunderland. Now, if he fails to extend his contract with the 'foxes', he could return to LaLiga.

If his  contract is until 2018 how can he leave in August ?

11 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

If his  contract is until 2018 how can he leave in August ?

Webster ruling; he can end his contract 3 years after it was signed if he so chooses, so on 22 July.

14 hours ago, lcfcnsk said:

In the winter market, the Alavés was launched to by his signing although the economic pretensions of Leicester frustrated the operation like its exit to other clubs of the Premier like Swansea or Sunderland. Now, if he fails to extend his contract with the 'foxes', he could return to LaLiga.

I know its probably loosely translated but love that they describe our economic pretensions of rejecting a £1.7mil bid for a player worth 4-5 times that amount as frustrating to them. Was probably the cheekiest bid we've had made in a long while. Good one Alavés.

1 hour ago, Outfox the Fox said:

Sky this morning reporting that 3 La Liga clubs are interested in signing Ulloa. Real Betis, Levante and Getafe.

Also states that he is discussing a new deal with us. I would rather sell

Would still like to keep him, but I know it's very very hard to fit him in to the squad. If we were to  sell him I'd definitely rather sell him to someone in Spain like Betis. He'd bring something different to that team. Also if he signed with Brighton, I would definitely see him scoring against us, probably from a Knocky assist! :D

Sad to see him leave but it's best for both parties. Been so clinical for us when he's played over the past three seasons. Possibly my favourite player since we got promoted.

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

I wouldn't want him to sign for another PL club. If we can sell him to a La Liga club then fine.

Entirely agree and still believe he could be an asset for us. Especially if Slimani leaves which some seem to think is possible. 

Archived