Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Boudebouz

large-leicester-city-se-renseigne-sur-boudebouz-af7a3.jpg

As indicated three days ago, Ryad Boudebouz is in no hurry to engage with Bayern Leverkusen. Right now on vacation with his little family, Ryad told us that he was very patient and that he will take the time to study with his club the offers received. However, a new track has just been mentioned. It is Leicester City that prepares the departure of its playmaker Riyad Mahrez. This team wants to attach the services of the former Sochalien especially as the coach of the Foxes would be well seduced from his profile. 
A destination appreciated by the Algerian but ...
Leicester City is a destination that the Algerian would especially appreciate that he wants to live an adventure with a serious club in the Premier League. Ryad Boudebouz has not confirmed anything yet but does not rule out any eventuality. 

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Boudebouuuzzzz (aha)

Take him now or leave him (aha)

He is all we get (aha)

Potential room-mate for Mahrezzzzz

Think I posted that last year :D never got the reps it deserved!

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I think we need 2 creative players this Window, CAM or wide. 

Isn't Boudebouz a number 10? I reckon we could be trying to get him to compliment Mahrez and not to replace him. If Mahrez does go then I want that Alioski or Cafu as both look very unpredictable which is what makes us tick as a team.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Isn't Boudebouz a number 10? I reckon we could be trying to get him to compliment Mahrez and not to replace him. If Mahrez does go then I want that Alioski or Cafu as both look very unpredictable which is what makes us tick as a team.

I thought this myself might be tempting Mahrez to stay by showing him our intent in the market.

Definitely a decent player, but not quite in the Sigurdsson class category.

If he's available for a good price he would be a good fit. Right now we don't have anyone who can play as a genuine number 10, so it's something that would be a big benefit to the current team. Fair warning though, Foxes Talk has a meltdown with Mahrez most weeks, so I can only dread to think about the frustrations of watching a player like this! 

If it's him or Sigurdsson then I'd much rather Gylfi although this would be a good signing.

But if you're the type that despises Mahrez for floating through games then you're gonna hate this lad. Not sure we can afford two players like him at the same time.

Let's basically sign a new Algerian every summer to keep Riyad here.

There's a couple more that'd improve the squad before we have to start signing duffers, especially if we opt for the odd one that chose to represent France.

Ghoulam, Brahimi, Fekir, why not?

Seriously though, this does smack a bit of lazy journalism. Mahrez likely going so link us to Boudebouz because he's about due a move, is Algerian, is a skinny technical footballer and is called Ryad.

Would love it but would also be surprised if he doesn't have better suiters. Plus, every window we get linked to a number ten, every window we get excited about it and every window we don't sign one and we continue playing 442.

Would go well with Shinji, seems to spend a lot of time on his backside at the start of that video....time to stop considering players that we'll lose for a up to a month during ACON 2019...it'll only end in tears (but he does look fcuking good....

Archived