Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Boudebouz

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

lollollol

I'm going to sing this even if we don't sign him.

Yeah but you just know it'll be:

Riyad, Riyad Riyad, Riyad Riyad, Riyad Riyad Mahrez.

Riyad, Riyad Riyad, Riyad Riyad, Riyad Riyad Bou'bouz.

Regardless of how badly it scans.

Yes, get him in. Unlikely to get Sigurdsson, so this guy will definitely suffice! 

Not bothered about AFCON, personally. If we have a number of players involved, it'll give the others in the squad a chance to impress.

Our sqaud should be good enough to cope. It's up to the club to recognise that situation. For example if we lost Ndidi, Mahrez and Slimani I'd expect Mendy, Gray and Vardy to play in 'their' positions, with our current squad. It's not a problem, it's just an opportunity.

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

..... For example if we lost Ndidi, Mahrez and Slimani I'd expect Mendy, Gray and Slimani to play in 'their' positions, with our current squad. It's not a problem, it's just an opportunity.

Asking rather a lot of Slimani there I'd say ;)

Translated...

According to the British press, the club Leicester City has expressed its wish to attach the services of the Algerian international environment of Montpellier Ryad Boudebouz this summer. The English champion in 2016, with two Algerian internationals, Islam Slimani and Ryad Mahrez, had already expressed his desire to engage the Algerian player during the last winter transfer, before abandoning his track during Days of the transfer period.

The most successful season of his career, with 11 goals and 9 assists in 33 Ligue 1 games, Boudebouz (27) has been attracting the attention of several European clubs like Newcastle, promoted first The English league, and especially the Bayer Leverkusen which offered 12 million euros.

However, the offer made by the Germans remains relatively far from what demanded the Montpellier leaders who want 15 million euros to cede the Algerian player. Having landed in Montpellier in 2015 from SC Bastia, Boudebouz played a major role in maintaining the club among the French elite, prompting the leadership of President Louis Nicollin to reward him by offering him a voucher.

7 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

€15 million?  Get it fuching done. Seriously. Guy is worth double that and will be as soon as he lands in the Prem. 

I've been on about this guy for ages in the "who do you want" thread. A mate who was working over there watched him regular last season and raved about him. Would be an absolute steal at 10-15m imo.

Archived