Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Boudebouz

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

Much better video than the one previously posted her 

lol all the people slating Mahrez will be watching this video think "Oh, he's a player, let's sign him!"

Go watch a Mahrez highlights video and remember the talent we had and how you treated him in the second half of last season.

2 hours ago, Bamba's Babes said:

lol all the people slating Mahrez will be watching this video think "Oh, he's a player, let's sign him!"

Go watch a Mahrez highlights video and remember the talent we had and how you treated him in the second half of last season.

I was just gonna say lol . This guy is so similar to Mahrez it's amazing.

Two things i really like about him and I think would fit here great:

1-through balls. I imagine vardy gonna be eating good

2-picking up the ball from our half. That asset would prove valuable if the management chooses to not buy a box to box mid

Add that to his free kick and set piece strength and he could be a great edition to the team.

2 hours ago, Bamba's Babes said:

I'm gonna get killed on here for saying this, but he looks like a slower version of the Riyad* that we have already got.  

Two of them would be insane though - we'd have a spare when the real one runs out of form. 

*I'm aware he spells it Ryad...  

Just now, HoustonFox said:

I'm gonna get killed on here for saying this, but he looks like a slower version of the Riyad* that we have already got.  

Two of them would be insane though - we'd have a spare when the real one runs out of form. 

He does. But he looks like he can play more centrally. But Mahrez said it was hard for him and Vardy because opposition closed them down quicker. We need more creative options so opposition can't just target Mahrez or Vardy. 

8 hours ago, davieG said:

large-leicester-city-se-renseigne-sur-boudebouz-af7a3.jpg

As indicated three days ago, Ryad Boudebouz is in no hurry to engage with Bayern Leverkusen. Right now on vacation with his little family, Ryad told us that he was very patient and that he will take the time to study with his club the offers received. However, a new track has just been mentioned. It is Leicester City that prepares the departure of its playmaker Riyad Mahrez. This team wants to attach the services of the former Sochalien especially as the coach of the Foxes would be well seduced from his profile. 
A destination appreciated by the Algerian but ...
Leicester City is a destination that the Algerian would especially appreciate that he wants to live an adventure with a serious club in the Premier League. Ryad Boudebouz has not confirmed anything yet but does not rule out any eventuality. 

IMG_0550.JPG.9442cc588530f34dde42c619fd9140e3.JPG

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

He does. But he looks like he can play more centrally. But Mahrez said it was hard for him and Vardy because opposition closed them down quicker. We need more creative options so opposition can't just target Mahrez or Vardy. 

Agree with you on creativity dude.  Some of his passes in the YouTube were woefully under hit.  

I really want to keep (our Riyad), get in Silva, Ihenacho and another CB.  This guy would be a bonus signing for me.  

He does do sexy drag backs though... 

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

I hope we get him. He's a Mahrez but in the No10 role.

We won't keep Mahrez btw, so they won't line up together.

makes me smile to think people really think that buying him could make Mahrez stay, cus he's a friend!

53886448.jpg

8 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

IMG_0537.PNG

IMG_0538.PNG

An enigmatic player? WTF does that mean? At least Magalhaes believes he would be a fairly good signing.

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I just want someone who is unreal at free kicks, corners and a nuisance in the hole.

Always enjoy being a nuisance in the hole. 

6 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Vardy up top with Gray, Boudebouz & Mahrez behind for the games at home would be an absolute dream.

then reverting to a 4-4-1-1 with Shinji behind Vardy & Albrighton instead of Gray for the away games.

I need to download the South Park dude with spunk everywhere meme....

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

he is a tad slower and less direct than mahrez, let's just say he is what we expected in theory from mahrez as a CAM. Mahrez has that edge to him that boudebouz lacks. 

Just looked up a few vids. Would be slightly worried if he's strong enough for the Prem in a central position but dear God the lad has good feet. I'd love to see this with Mahrez staying. Leicester City with two world class level skillsters is unthinkable - to be fair Leicester City with one was until a couple of year ago though!

5 hours ago, Sooper Steve's shin said:

Schmeichel

Maguire

Ndidi

Mahrez    Boudebouz   Okazaki   Gray   Lawrence

Vardy     Slimani     Iheanacho

Drop Schmeichel, put Maguire as DM and bring one more forward.

27 minutes ago, the fox said:

he is a tad slower and less direct than mahrez, let's just say he is what we expected in theory from mahrez as a CAM. Mahrez has that edge to him that boudebouz lacks. 

This is what people will miss when he goes. Very capable of the sublime and moments of utter genius which very few players around the world, particularly in our market, can pull off. People slate the guy because he's not in the top 5 wingers in the world or whatever - he's ****ing sensational, so what if Gareth Bale and Arjen Robben are better? It doesn't take away from the guy's ridiculous quality.

Never seen this Boudebouz play anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

This is what people will miss when he goes. Very capable of the sublime and moments of utter genius which very few players around the world, particularly in our market, can pull off. People slate the guy because he's not in the top 5 wingers in the world or whatever - he's ****ing sensational, so what if Gareth Bale and Arjen Robben are better? It doesn't take away from the guy's ridiculous quality.

Never seen this Boudebouz play anyway. 

I wouldn't worry.

It doesn't stop anyone else having an opinion..

Archived