Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Footballwipe

The totally unofficial 2016-17 Season Review

2 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

September now added. Probably a much easier watch than August!

Bloody hell, that was quick. August was really well done. Thank you for these.

Watching September, I really feel like losing 4-2 to Chelsea after being 2-0 up was a turning point for the worse. I'd also forgotten how good the game in Brugge was.

Edited by Melbourne Fuchs

Just watching the Millwall highlights, so depressing how we managed to lose that after Milwall going down to 10 men. Kapustka had a really good game though and suggests that he still has a future here. Give him a chance in pre season in the number 10 role and see if he can make that role his own going into the season.

7 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

LCFC Season Review - February

As mentioned this is a 45 minute epic with what happened during this month, as well as extended highlights of Sevilla

LCFC Season Review - March

I'm also trialling uploading each month on my Dailymotion channel for anyone who doesn't like Google Drive, though how long they last is the other question.

PS: Someone mentioned 2015-16. I'm really enjoying making these so if there is demand for something similar to this for THAT season I'd be happy to create one :)

Yes please!

7 hours ago, Footballwipe said:

PS: Someone mentioned 2015-16. I'm really enjoying making these so if there is demand for something similar to this for THAT season I'd be happy to create one :)

I would watch that religiously. These reviews are brilliant. My one criticism (since you asked for some) is that the music in between games is a little loud in comparison with the commentary in the games themselves, otherwise perfect. I really appreciate the effort.

You may have already fixed it as I'm only four months in.

Edited by Melbourne Fuchs

1 hour ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

I would watch that religiously. These reviews are brilliant. My one criticism (since you asked for some) is that the music in between games is a little loud in comparison with the commentary in the games themselves, otherwise perfect. I really appreciate the effort.

You may have already fixed it as I'm only four months in.

No you're absolutely right, the music bookending each month is quite loud, with the actual footage really quiet in comparison. I'll see what I can do on the settings within the editing software to lower the interlude music :) (which, if anyone is anal enough to notice, is completely stolen from the 2004-05 review)

On 25/06/2017 at 13:41, Footballwipe said:

Only six weeks after the season ended, I've finally decided to make my own season review based on the footage I've collected over the year. I'm uploading it month-by-month because it's easier for me to edit, and if it's an absolute sack of crap then I'm not wasting my time!

It's available below on Google Drive, because uploading it elsewhere would probably see it deleted instantly...

LCFC Season Review - August

LCFC Season Review - September

LCFC Season Review - October

LCFC Season Review - November

LCFC Season Review - December

Feedback is appreciated, but don't be too harsh, I'm a very amateur video editor!

(720p is probably still processing at the time of posting, it will be in HD quality!)

For a very amateur video editor., think you've done a cracking job mate well done , 2015/2016 would be brill . 

• Like 1

On 27/06/2017 at 07:48, Footballwipe said:

LCFC Season Review - February

As mentioned this is a 45 minute epic with what happened during this month, as well as extended highlights of Sevilla

LCFC Season Review - March

I'm also trialling uploading each month on my Dailymotion channel for anyone who doesn't like Google Drive, though how long they last is the other question.

That night against Sevilla. So so so special