Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grégoire Defrel

Replacement in the sense he will fulfill the creative winger role. Albrighton / Gray may play right wing instead. 

He doesn't look nearly as skillful or as creative as Mahrez. As other have also said, looks like a Musa replacement to me.

18 minutes ago, The_77 said:

He doesn't look nearly as skillful or as creative as Mahrez. As other have also said, looks like a Musa replacement to me.

Despite what many fans are thinking I would be very surprised so see Musa leave this transfer window.

He wants to stay. 

19 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Thing is with Musa if he comes good and improves his first touch, amongst a couple of other things, his pace will be deadly, because he has shown glimmers of good finishing.. glimmers.

When factoring price and the level he should be at, Musa is the worst player I have ever seen in a Leicester shirt.

4 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:
  • Musa not great but can't compare with Akin bad buy .. think we spunked 5 million on him which was a huge amount of money at the time.
  • Remember him being one on one with the goalie and his shot hit the corner flag !!

Junior Lewis:o

37 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

I don't think Musa is that bad :unsure:

I don't really either, I don't think there is enough allowance from fansmyself included, for players that change countries. Imagine having to uproot your wife and children from Russia of all places to the UK, that alone would be tough on them.

Think Musa was decent at the start of the season, you could tell after January confidence was a big role in his poor form, taking too many touches, shooting from stupid positions, worried about losing possession. Didn't help that he was dropped whenever he played well, remember the first game against Hull he made 3 or 4 good chances for Vardy which he should have scored, many questioning why Vardy started ahead of Musa in the next game. I ain't saying he wasn't rubbish the final few months but if we can get his confidence back up I think there is a useful player there.

If we do sell Musa, this guy doesn't sound too bad from what people on here are saying. Just want a signing to go through.

6 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I don't really either, I don't think there is enough allowance from fansmyself included, for players that change countries. Imagine having to uproot your wives and children from Russia of all places to the UK, that alone would be tough on them.

Changed it for you :thumbup:

37 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

When factoring price and the level he should be at, Musa is the worst player I have ever seen in a Leicester shirt.

You've seen nothing then - did you mss most of the noughties? :P

49 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

Did you ever see Junior Lewis play?

Just now, mozartfox said:

Did you ever see Junior Lewis play?

49 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Haha there must be worse surely?! lol 

10 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

You've seen nothing then - did you mss most of the noughties? :P

I'm 20 and had a season ticket since I was 6.

Technically there's obviously been worse.

He cost 18m, came from the best team in the Russian League and is the captain of Nigeria. He genuinely looks like he can hardly play and is an embarrassment of a footballer.

4 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

I'm 20 and had a season ticket since I was 6.

Technically there's obviously been worse.

He cost 18m, came from the best team in the Russian League and is the captain of Nigeria. He genuinely looks like he can hardly play and is an embarrassment of a footballer.

Trust me fellah, there has been a lot worse.. There is a footballer inside Musa.. His goal against Barca is testament to that. Something has gone horribly wrong and hopefully, if he stays, his head and feet get sorted.

29 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Didn't help that he was dropped whenever he played well

This is true. He scored 2 in 2 games and then was dropped for Albrighton - who at the time spent 90 minutes a game kicking the ball out of play. 

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Thing is with Musa if he comes good and improves his first touch, amongst a couple of other things, his pace will be deadly, because he has shown glimmers of good finishing.. glimmers.

I agree with you Sheppy. I've not been impressed at all but you can see that there's the (very) raw potential to make a good player. He strikes me as very much a confidence player and his confidence took a battering in what was a tough season for everyone.

Reminds me very much of the situation with Jamie Vardy 3 or 4 years ago when it looked like he was too raw to make it at the top level but through good coaching and perseverance he found his niche. Deserves this season to prove himself imho.

Archived