Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grégoire Defrel

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

This place was incredible... http://lirioni.it/

Bloody hell Babs, I've actually eaten there! I've probably had 2 pizzas in Rome and that was one of them. Haha. How spooky. It was very good if I remember rightly. So was the 4 carafes of wine I mullered much to the disdain of the locals. EVERYWHERE WE GO.

1 hour ago, Thracian said:

You obviously eat at the wrong places, choose the wrong wines and, presumably, don't visit Oxford or Cambridge very often. :D 

The last time I checked, Oxford and Cambridge weren't in Leicester! 

As for wine, Bolgheri is quite close to Rome, some fabulous Super Tuscan wines produced, Ornellaia being my favourite.

Rome vs Leicester, sorry no contest!

4 minutes ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Saw this post had new replies so I clicked hoping for news he's signing, not a ****ing cheese and wine gathering! lol

Sod all else to talk about other than Rudders on the beach lol

The big news is Rudders is having problems with the hotel WiFi.. He was trying to sign 'Defoe' and got confused when the 'Drefel's' Agent called him.. Easy mistake. Crackly line syndrome.

3 hours ago, RoyFox said:

The last time I checked, Oxford and Cambridge weren't in Leicester! 

As for wine, Bolgheri is quite close to Rome, some fabulous Super Tuscan wines produced, Ornellaia being my favourite.

Rome vs Leicester, sorry no contest!

Haha - the wines of Bolgheri are a further from Rome than the architecture of Oxford/Cambridge from Leicester, or a good many other places city players have chosen to live when they've come here. Can't say i much enjoyed Rome.  Much preferred Bergamo and Bologna although, yes, my wife also became a fan of Tuscan wines, particularly a couple of the dessert wines favoured by our trattoria-owning host.       

8 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Apparently tutto mercato (whoever the f***k they are) have said we have tabled a bid for this guy in the last few hours. Not sure how reliable they are.

Noticed that and a few other sources saying similar things too matey, if this is true and we can beat Roma off I wonder who he'll be replacing? 

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Noticed that and a few other sources saying similar things too matey, if this is true and we can beat Roma off I wonder who he'll be replacing? 

Probably lots of irons in fires at the same time, good practice to get bids in on a few people at a time. No.1 target says no you go to No.2... but you don't have to start from scratch.

9 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Slim, Musa , ulloa, take your pick really. Don't even know if he's any good, but must be an upgrade on Ulloa and Musa for 18m.

On 03/07/2017 at 11:31, Ric Flair said:

I like a side of danger with my pizza. Where's the fun in 25 euro pizza on a quaint piazza in Rome? It's the closest thing to gauntlet you run when having a kebab from Cyprus Kebab on Narborough Rd. Will you or won't you get ecoli and die? 

o.jpg

Archived