Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Thorgan Hazard

5 hours ago, foxes21 said:

sport witness and hitc..

2 hours ago, The_77 said:

Sports Witness and HITC. OK.

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I thought we had all agreed to ban them as sources? 

1 hour ago, UPinCarolina said:

Aye.

The transfer forum is 90% bollocks, it's the foundation for most topics of discussion.

are these any better? I have no clue 

http://www.football.london/west-ham-united-fc/transfer-news/west-ham-leicester-city-monaco-13244882

Leicester’s interest in him may indicate that they’re preparing for life without Riyad Mahrez, who’s been heavily linked with Arsenal. West Ham could be looking to upgrade Robert Snodgrass after his disappointing debut campaign. Gladbach are said to be wanting around £26m for the midfielder.

26?!

On 6/27/2017 at 14:54, jayfox26 said:

I was more making a point of how good his brother is. But if you think we can sign players who are the same standard as Eden Hazard then who am I to stop you dreaming? 

kante

12 hours ago, doverfox said:

kante

you think we can sign Kante? Or are you refering to the fact that we once had Kante. I would point out that when we signed him he was nowhere near the level of Hazard and when he did reach that level he left and joined Chelsea. Hence why we cant sign/keep players who are the calibre of Kante/Hazard.

On 27. Juni 2017 at 17:27, Ric Flair said:

He is worth a punt.

Done deal. Appleton is bringing a couple of punts with him from Oxford.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived