Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Thorgan Hazard

Did not see the game yesterday but did watch Gladbacks previous friendly against Malaga. Thorgan was their standout player by a mile. Second half with him not on the field they did not look a good side. He's a virtually perfect fit as he combines creativity with an awesome work rate. He apparently want to come to the Prem and we should buy this guy. We will have to pay a premium because we are a Prem club but I would rather pay 25 m for him than 50m for Gylfi. 

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

As third choice behind Mahrez and Albrighton?

Primarily, I understand is that he is a CAM that can equally play either wing. Good long shot, and pretty good at free kicks. Would probably solve two problems with his signing, whether Mahrez ends up staying or going.

Just now, sphericalfox said:

Primarily, I understand is that he is a CAM that can equally play either wing. Good long shot, and pretty good at free kicks. Would probably solve two problems with his signing, whether Mahrez ends up staying or going.

Absolutely correct. We could buy him, and whether or not Mahrez was to stay, we'd be sorted.

I'm wondering if we have problems we thought we had...

Ndidi is the new box to box midfielder with energy and an increasing ability to get forward James, Iborra and Drinky are basically competing for the other spot in the centre...

18 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I'm wondering if we have problems we thought we had...

Ndidi is the new box to box midfielder with energy and an increasing ability to get forward James, Iborra and Drinky are basically competing for the other spot in the centre...

Just a feeling we'll have another couple of outgoings, be it Drinky or Mahrez, he'd cover that loss with his positional flexibilities and decent quality.

Just a feeling we'll have another couple of outgoings, be it Drinky or Mahrez, he'd cover that loss with his positional flexibilities and decent quality.

I agree if we lose either he'd solve a problem but if we don't it creates a headache!

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

I agree if we lose either he'd solve a problem but if we don't it creates a headache!

Catch 22. Wait until the last day to sell Mahrez or actively seek his replacement beforehand? I'd take the headache of having T. Hazard in the squad, even if it meant overloaded. Any investment in him, in my view would also reap a profit if he did well and drew interest eventually from bigger fish. Mahrez can piss off if he's still here if no one comes to pay our demands. We need to think of the club, not an individual, who is currently thinking of himself.

3 minutes ago, sphericalfox said:

Catch 22. Wait until the last day to sell Mahrez or actively seek his replacement beforehand? I'd take the headache of having T. Hazard in the squad, even if it meant overloaded. Any investment in him, in my view would also reap a profit if he did well and drew interest eventually from bigger fish. Mahrez can piss off if he's still here if no one comes to pay our demands. We need to think of the club, not an individual, who is currently thinking of himself.

More to the point - what's shinji doing with that foxes head in your profile pic?

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Good headaches to have though. The stronger the squad the better we'll perform on the pitch. True sportsmen, perform better under high pressure. Genuine competition for places is paramount. Injuries will happen, players need to grab the opportunities given to them, when selected. All this sulking b*ll*cks is pathetic, and is somatic of modern footballers with too much money and not enough motivation to win trophies.

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

Good headaches to have though. The stronger the squad the better we'll perform on the pitch. True sportsmen, perform better under high pressure. Genuine competition for places is paramount. Injuries will happen, players need to grab the opportunities given to them, when selected. All this sulking b*ll*cks is pathetic, and is somatic of modern footballers with too much money and not enough motivation to win trophies.

So true - I'm sat here worried about people sulking and leaving when they are on 70 grand a week lol 

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

More to the point - what's shinji doing with that foxes head in your profile pic?

It's my stock photo. It had Pearson, then Ranner's head on it before him. I couldn't bring myself to put Shakey's head on it, so put it the twitter vote. Shinji came in on top. He's very happily brushing his kitsune head innit.

2 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

According to the google, he earns somewhere around the 28-32k a week mark, we'll be able to blow that out of the water! 

Yeah, but are we actually even being linked with him? Would be a great addition whether or not Mahrez and/or Drinkwater left. It would certainly give that pair of fuchers a kick up the a**e if he did come here.

Archived