Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stripeyfox

Elite:Dangerous

• 2 years later...

Anyone still playing this? 

Just got back in to it for the first time in years, since before engineering / horizons etc. 

Just pre ordered Odyssey. Funny to watch it very slowly and calmly move in to territory Star Citizen has been trying to make work. 

7 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Anyone still playing this? 

Just got back in to it for the first time in years, since before engineering / horizons etc. 

Just pre ordered Odyssey. Funny to watch it very slowly and calmly move in to territory Star Citizen has been trying to make work. 

Not played for a while but spend a lot of time on it on PS4. Picked it up for my PC, but the idea of starting again from scratch when I have other games I can play isn’t compelling me at the moment 

4 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Not played for a while but spend a lot of time on it on PS4. Picked it up for my PC, but the idea of starting again from scratch when I have other games I can play isn’t compelling me at the moment 

If it makes you feel any better there's a new major expansion coming out which introduces FPS planetary combat and @Beliall will confirm you should have had it on pc all along anyway. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If it makes you feel any better there's a new major expansion coming out which introduces FPS planetary combat and @Beliall will confirm you should have had it on pc all along anyway. 

yeah its the long promised and even longer awaited "space legs" expansion. even im planning to go and have a look at least. could be fun, but judging by the trailer, its the same space grind, except on foot.

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah, I’d seen the expansion and actually casually watch a couple of youtubers (Hawkes Gaming and Down to earth astronomy) who talk about it. Does look fun and a bit more engaging than the usual fly, mine, trade, a little bit of combat - although I enjoy all that and the sense of vastness 

What I enjoy less are 68 hop journeys in a DBX to go pick up one component to fly back to the same engineer to teach me how to make better FSDs however. 

Wouldn't mind but the exploration data didn't even reach a mil. 

Edited by Finnegan