Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Nantes

Nothing will change what Ranieri achieved here, he is a Premier League winning manager with Leicester City, and it makes me very sad to think of how it ended here.

I will not be following Nantes because if they do well then it will indicate that he still has it in him and could have turned it around, and if they do badly then it will raise further questions about his ability as a manager and make his part in the greatest story ever even more marginalised and look like a pure fluke.

Also it's the french league I can barely keep up with the relevant leagues in Europe.

On 29/06/2017 at 09:46, Worthington said:

Been my French team to follow for a few years now, so it's a bit of a 'win,win' for me.

CR will do well to get them top half dozen TBH, and I'd imagine that taking two seasons at least.

Outside bet for the Coupe de France maybe !

The dream for me would be St Etienne winning the league and Nantes winning the cup  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am very thankful for what Claudio Ranieri did for Leicester City and its supporters. 

I don't know how much time I can spend following Ligue 1, but wouldn't wish anything but the best for Claudio and the least I'll do is check up on Nantes' results from time to time in hopes that they're doing well.

• Like 1

On 20/07/2017 at 12:34, Jordan said:

I am very thankful for what Claudio Ranieri did for Leicester City and its supporters. 

I don't know how much time I can spend following Ligue 1, but wouldn't wish anything but the best for Claudio and the least I'll do is check up on Nantes' results from time to time in hopes that they're doing well.

Yep indeed. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...