Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Swarles Barkley

Fifa 17 tournament PS4

Was going to do this earlier but with the amount of other stuff you can do on fifa (WL, career, seasons) I decided to hang back a bit. But seeing how we are now entering a period where the main stuff on fifa dies down, thought it would be good opportunity to compete against each other. 

So if you're interested in a tournament (match day squads to keep it fair) just pop a post in this topic. Once I have the amount of people interested I can start working out the logistics. (Ill sort out the league tables and formatting)

I know everyone is quite busy so wont have a set time to play each other, really a case of posting on here to see who's free to play and going from there really. (Within reason of course)

To get us started my PSN is SwarlesBarkkley

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

current sign up sheet - please can everyone either DM me or post their availability times and days please! will make it easier to organise groups/fixtures

FT NAME                               PSN                                            Availability

1. @Swarles Barkley              SwarlesBarkkley                               Anytime
  2. @spacemunky                    spacemunky49
  3. @dbtcity                             dbt14
  4. @StanSP                           LCFCStan
  5. @Ian W LCFC                    TheLeicesterLad
  6. @Basingstoke Fox             Alexlcfc07
  7. @Wookie                           PEH5
  8. @Staff                               Staff-Of-Life
  9. @Ross-Kemp
  10. @MrSpaM
  11. @buzzer_b
  12. @Lcfclad2013
  13. @deejdeej

please can @Ross-Kemp, @MrSpaM, @buzzer_b, @deejdeej and @Lcfclad2013 confirm their PSN 

FT NAME                               PSN                                            Availability

1. @Swarles Barkley              SwarlesBarkkley                               Anytime
  2. @spacemunky                    spacemunky49                              weekdays post 9:30pm
  3. @dbtcity                             dbt14
  4. @StanSP                           LCFCStan
  5. @Ian W LCFC                    TheLeicesterLad
  6. @Basingstoke Fox             Alexlcfc07                                         weekdays post 7:30pm
  7. @Wookie                           PEH5                                                 anytime
  8. @Staff                               Staff-Of-Life
  9. @Ross-Kemp                     Ashley_230591
  10. @MrSpaM                           MrSpaM                                                 most days excl mon
  11. @buzzer_b                        DBuzzell87
  12. @Lcfclad2013                   Levi-porter
  13. @deejdeej                           deejruss89
  14. @anotherharboroughfox     i-ShArMaN-i
  15. @Anorak                              gaz3000

FORMAT

• 3 groups of 5
  • top 2 go through
  • best 2 out of the 3 players who finished 3rd go through as well
  • You will have until the 19th July to complete the first group stage( but please try to complete sooner if possible). Ideally I would like to not wait as well but I completely understand that its difficult for some people to find the time hence the long date
  • standard rules for matching. 6min halves, clear weather and legendary goalkeepers. In the interest of fairness, minimum 4star squads to be used. (the reason for this is that there may be some players who may use lower than 4star teams regularly and have a slight advantage whereas typically most people play with above 4star teams anyways)
  • Please post both score and goalscorers once game has been completed
  • If you want to have a "best out of three" format against your opponent thats fine but please post the results of the first game that the overall winner won

Groups

Group 1

@Swarles Barkley

@spacemunky

@deejdeej

@Anorak

@Lcfclad2013

Group 2

@Wookie

@MrSpaM

@Basingstoke Fox

@anotherharboroughfox

@StanSP

group 3

@dbtcity

@Ian W LCFC

@Ross-Kemp

@buzzer_b

@Staff

I'm terrible at the game, but I'd be in.

You guys are 5 hours ahead of me and I'm not sure what the connection is like since I think I mostly get matched up against people in this time zone. 

Anyway, I'm spacemunky49 on PSN.

I'd be up for playing, but I think you should make it a knock out tournament rather than a league, we've tried that before on here and trying to organise people to play games in a league format is pretty difficult

2 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

I'd be up for playing, but I think you should make it a knock out tournament rather than a league, we've tried that before on here and trying to organise people to play games in a league format is pretty difficult

Might be ok with groups of 4 play each other once.

Anyway I would but i sold it about three months ago ?

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Might be ok with groups of 4 play each other once.

Agree with this, looks like we have 12 confirmed. If we get 16 we could have 4 groups of 4. Best 2 from each group qualify for the quarters & we go from there.

4 hours ago, MrSpaM said:

The league worked ok for the majority of it, I think we got at least one or two consistent seasons out of it

Archived